Hello Kitty and Beauty stuff

Hello yg gojes lagi cantik dan comel! Today is a random post of mine where I share my memorable moment with Supermodel's secrets video making . If you've seen their insta and also my IG, I have posted this video of me showing of the teeth whitening product.

Well, I think Supermodel's secrets did a really great job capturing and editing the video as I was so awkward that day. 
I'm officially going to be slowing down on being a beauty blogger since I'm planning for my wedding this year. It's such a sad decision to do that, but I don't think I can keep up having to review products and stuff. Well, I am still going to do blogging just not as much and certainly not so much on beauty...I might be sharing my wedding journey anytime soon though.
Although 6 months might seems like a lot of time to be planning, I doubt it would go smoothly if I just sat quietly for it to happen. Enough about me, Today I specifically wanted to share my experience in Supermodel's secret store and a few random obsession of mine.
Few months back I was quite an active beauty blogger and I'm happy that I get to see all beauty stuff everyday and I sometimes don't get rest busy trying out stuff and balancing time between work and blogging. I'm glad I get to know great people along the way and it was my first time visiting cool humble pink store yet so popular among beauty people.
Many time before I had mentioned how grateful I am to know a really gorgeous person inside out. Being like her is a dream of mine. Being involve in beauty and business. How fascinating is that?
I would say that what I had experience in the past that has lead me to the middle of my path currently. Still not successful yet not such a failure. Still, long way to go.


And talking about my past, did I mentioned my other obsession? Which is the love for Hello Kitty. I don't really know what happen to me. How it all started. But there's a phase where I'm obsess with little girl thing. Like I said, I'm currently in the middle of my path.
To celebrate that path, my 25th birthday was all about my obsession.


I can't believe I'm growing up and getting married soon and I guess I have to leave my obsession behind in the future.
And with that been said, I just wanted to share with you girls Hello Kitty lovers out there that Supermodel's secrets had this super duper cute Hello Kitty hairdryer on the list. Go visit them if you're looking for this forever. I think it's great for travelling especially if you wanna pack light. One thing I think why a hairdryer is such convenient thing to have in a bag for hijab girl is that if let say your phone get's wet, you'll always have a savior in you bag right?














I'm also selling my Hello Kitty X Mcdonalds collection to all you Hello Kitty Lovers.
Feel free to whatapps me at 0166806718
And did I mentioned it was all random? Goodbye. Will post again anytime soon.
InsyaALLAH..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natta Cosme Beauty Bag October

The Joy of Giving

Fun and safe with Dettol; pH Balanced Bodywash