Cosmobox August Merdeka from BOXCULTURE.

Hello Beautiful people, first of all, thank you so much for taking your time to read my blog and see what I wanted to share. I just love sharing things that I'm passionate about. And to me that is what 'Merdeka' all about. Sharing things without boundaries and discrimination.

This is the first time I'm exploring Cosmobox same as the first time I'm reviewing Bag of Love and Modbox :)

This month Cosmobox's theme is, of course Independence Day, applying these theme, Cosmobox decided to highlight local products from cleanser to makeup tools.
So here's mine :) I've payed for it just two days before and it's just so amazingly fast delivered.

Do visit www.boxculture.com for your cosmobox only RM33!


As you can see, the box itself are exclusively gorgeous and when you open inside, you'll see this bright pink ribbon tied like a bow which is adorable. 
So,
What's inside?

Like, I said basically you'll get this wonderful local product and the most I'm excitedly impress with,aside from free makeover voucher, is the
BeGood Lip Tub! Do visit their site! www.facebook.com/BeGoodTo

I believe thier aims are more on nature based products. And I just love products that they are taking extra afford to save mother earth.


The packaging are simple, more to live green kind of looks. Simple but nice, You'll get two tubs of lip care product which is The BeGood Afternoon Tea Lip Scrub 45mls for RM12.00.
It is to be applied once a weak as it says so. Easy to apply , upon application, you can smell some almond and some peppermint kind of smell and maybe smell of tea, it is really sweet as it makes from sugar for exfoliation effects and almond oil for moisturizing effect. After rinsing you'll get an instant soft lips. Done with the lip scrubbing, you'll need to apply The BeGood Afternoon Tea Lip Balm(5mls/RM8) for extra moisture protection.
The smell honestly, are very very mild that i could barely smell any. However, it does do what it says it does :)

Next, It came with Bio-essence Nourishing Foamy Cleanser with Royal Jelly and ATP which you can get at any local drug store for RM26.90(100gm). Tried it yesterday, waking up overnight my face does feel moist. It does says that your skin will become softer and finer, AND I think so. Facts that Royal Jelly benefits in nourishing skin and prevent dryness whereas ATP reverses aging process ( I just read this from google search ;)

Next is the biggest item in the box which is the Beautymate Purifying and Hydrating Nano Toner120mls RM49.90. Love the packaging also.
Tried it once only. it is extracted by Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Pearl and Glycoproteins. It hydrates skins, maintain pH balance resulting smooth skin . And the pearl basically brightens skin.
This is the how to applied this, if you're Chinese, could you tell me what it says ? Wish I could read Chinese:(

And the last three items are COVO Compact Curler for RM25, Wooden Angled Eye Brush for RM35 AND Cute pink facial sponge as compliment from Box Culture, Thanks!



Overall ,all items would cost more than RM33 plus the cute box. I'm really satisfied with the contents but I'm looking forward to more makeup items like eye shadow or lipsticks or foundation instead of cleanser face washing products since I religiously using my one and only cleanser and won't changed for just the sake's of sampling. and I do prefer Bag of Love since I'll be getting different bags every month which can be use for many purpose. Anyway, thumbs up Cosmobox!
OVERALL SATISFACTION:  OUT OF 5
And Happy Independence Day to you :)

XOXO
S
Follow Me!

Comments

  1. I must thank you for the efforts you've put in penning this blog.
    I am hoping to see the same high-grade content by you later on as well.
    In truth, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to
    get my own, personal website now ;)

    Also visit my site - Foot Pain Diagnosis

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello & Salam pretty awesome! Thanks for stopping by, don't just be a silent reader here but be the friendly one because it's all about sharing. We took our time to read you comments and try to reply ASAP. Every comments is really important to us and thanks a lot for your effort. You're the best!

Popular posts from this blog

Natta Cosme Beauty Bag October

Fun and safe with Dettol; pH Balanced Bodywash

{REVIEW} Travelling in style with Supermodel's Secrets: Ke Ganu kite and it's Breastpinktober!!