Panasonic does 'wonder' Eyelash Curler

Hello beautiful people :)
I know I am probably too late to share this since it's launches so long time ago.
However, I want to share jugak :) because it's too good to be true.
I was like searching for this superb invention for long time,
Conventionally, I found Eyelash curler with either feature. Which is either heated curler which I have reviewed before- http://withlovekisses.blogspot.com/2013/07/hishop-shop.html?m=1 or just rotating curler or just manual curler.  But girls...this is combination of both! Works like magic :) I prefer curler over fake lashes because it's more natural looking for everyday outing or working.

I've found out about this product last year, but I couldn't bother to know more about it until recently.i then tried to search online store to buy this curler ASAP, but it was so limited stock. It's either too expensive or not in stock or overseas. and after a week of searching in the mall and online...I've finally own one for RM89.00. Yeay! Panasonic EH-SE60 Eyelash Curler.
The packaging itself says all the good things this magic curler can do for you.
And this is how it looks like. Compact and in my favorite color.

It runs with 2A battery which is easily to be install.
The bottom part of the curler shows a battery symbol, twist the wand as arrow instructed and put in the battery.
Next, turn on the curler by pushing the diamond looking button up which will reveal number 1. Wait for 1- 2 minutes for the indicator to change color from purple to pink, indicating it's already warm. Don't worry...it won't burn your eyes. However, take precaution, not to use bare without the indicator part.

 And it is advisable to rotate the wand during application.
Rotate wand by pressing the diamond-like button on right and left. There's also tips for you on how to make an instant magical curled eyelash to make your eyes looks big or almond shape and so on..
The bottom picture is with using the curler and the upper one is without curler. (Don't mind on my clumps mascara)Anyway, I'm totally satisfied with it.

Lastly, is the cleaning part,
It is so easy cleaning as you can take out the indicator wand from it's iron and it came with cleaning brushes.

Overall, this i my recent favorite item as it works so well. Do visit http://panasonic.net/beauty for more info :)
OVERALL SATISFACTION:  OUT OF 5
Disclaimer: I do not present any company in my product review. It just my opinion.

Thanks for reading :) Do comment :) 

XOXO
S
Follow Me!

Comments

  1. Hello there, You have done an incredible job.

    I'll definitely digg it and personally recommend to my
    friends. I'm sure they'll be benefited from
    this web site.

    my blog Corn Protectors

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello & Salam pretty awesome! Thanks for stopping by, don't just be a silent reader here but be the friendly one because it's all about sharing. We took our time to read you comments and try to reply ASAP. Every comments is really important to us and thanks a lot for your effort. You're the best!

Popular posts from this blog

Natta Cosme Beauty Bag October

Fun and safe with Dettol; pH Balanced Bodywash

{REVIEW} Travelling in style with Supermodel's Secrets: Ke Ganu kite and it's Breastpinktober!!