Perfect shading, highlighting and blushering for ur gorgeous face with Etude House:Golden Ratio contour maker!(REVIEW)

Hello beautiful peoples <3

Like always, Thank you, Terima kasih, Nandri, and Xie xie for taking ur time to read my post...please take ur time to follow me and do leave ur email /blog address for me to follow u back :)

Just the other day, I bought some Etude House product which I just love love love,

So went to Mines Shopping Mall to have a visit on Etude House Shop for my shopping therapy session and I just can't resist to bought few other things from Etude House.
I just wish there is an Etude House Online Shop available in Malaysia.

Anyway, FYI 'Etude' was inspired by Polish Composer Frederic Chopin's studies for the piano. Etude mission in branding is to beautify young women through lovely products and friendly counselling.
Hence, no wonder the products are just adorably cute.


What I really want to focused on, is,beautifying ur face, where to apply ur highlights, ur bronzer and  ur blusher. I was so into shading since I've stumble upon one of my favorite vlogger currently, on Yotube channel. She's really inspiring as she tries her best to stay positive in her life everyday by spreading motivational messages and also having an inner beauty channel showing that inner beauty are as important as the looks.  Before I even know her, inner beauty is always a part that I've slowly try to adapt to, especially when becoming caregiver, you're not only have to look presentable but having a sincere heart to help others is part of my job. Though I'm still in learning, experiencing and in trying phase, I hope little by little I'll be able to do good to society.

So...Do check her out, Carli Bybel.

And I also I currently love this other beauty youtuber :)


Since I've seen a lot of tutorial doing this, I'm just going to skip the technical part and the long explanations part and just tell you my part. .

Basically I do highlights to accentuate the most important feature of my face like, part of your T-zone area, ur cheeks and ur eyes and maybe ur lips. Highlighting will give an instant healthy glow and makes you look fresh. Highlights, to me, should be a shade lighter from ur skin tone and not to white.

Bronzer is to define certain area of ur face to makes u look a little bit tan and slimmer. The part that need bronzing is ur neck area, ur sides of face, ur cheek bones line and part of ur nose. Choosing suitable bronzer depends on what occasion you're makeup-ing for. Do go for a one or two darker shade than you actual are and careful on shimmery bronzer as it might make ur face bigger than it's already are. Do get to know ur face well.

And the blusher, I think blusher is the term that everyone knows of and where to applied it. The main thing on choosing blusher, is always goes for moderate tone. If you're learning to applied blusher, go with a kind of nude pinkish blusher shade to avoid mistakes of over-applying blusher which I've done before back in the days:)

Combining these three simple technique with the correct shades and blending, ur face will definitely seems much more different and seems 'right'. Here's my drawing of where should you applied ur HBB (Higlights,Bronzer,Blusher).

Golden Ratio by Etude House is an easy three steps face 'accentuater' perfect contouring beauty item which is definitely easy to be used.


Available in 2 shades , and there's a lot more variation of form either liquid or powder available from RM40 - RM60. Do check out their boutique if you're anywhere near one:)

Disclaimer: I do not represent any brands in my review post. Just my own opinion on certain product:)
OVERALL SATISFACTION:  OUT OF 5

XOXO
S

Follow Me please!

Comments

  1. Hi would you mind sharing which blog platform you're using?
    I'm looking to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having
    a difficult time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and
    Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and
    I'm looking for something completely unique.
    P.S Sorry for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

    Here is my website Achilles Pain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mode of describing everything in this post is actually nice, every one
    be capable of effortlessly understand it, Thanks a lot.


    Here is my blog :: What Causes Foot Pain

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello & Salam pretty awesome! Thanks for stopping by, don't just be a silent reader here but be the friendly one because it's all about sharing. We took our time to read you comments and try to reply ASAP. Every comments is really important to us and thanks a lot for your effort. You're the best!

Popular posts from this blog

Natta Cosme Beauty Bag October

{REVIEW} Travelling in style with Supermodel's Secrets: Ke Ganu kite and it's Breastpinktober!!

Fun and safe with Dettol; pH Balanced Bodywash