Super Easy Sour Cream Choc Cupcake and baking tips.

Hello beautiful people:)

Today is a quick share day for all the sweet tooth out there. I'm always a sweet tooth kind of person. Love chocolate especially the dark ones. My other favorite things to love aside from makeup is always baking.
When you able to bake something delicious and beautiful to be look at and eat, it's kind of satisfaction especially sharing the moment with your loves one.

Yesterday, I decided to try out  a recipe which I found on this website :
Sour Cream Chocolate Cupcakes



Basically , the recipes on the website are the same , I just add a little bit of chocolate chip to it. 
and I decided to make it in a simpler form so it is easy for you girls to follow if you ever wanted to try this recipe out. I really really recommending this if you're in a hurry to make one and wanted a super moist, creamy chocolaty cupcake or you're just an amateur baker like me :)
Along with these I'll be sharing few tips that I learn through experience of my own to make a perfect cupcake. 

You'll be making about 12 cupcakes with these ingredients depending on your cupcakes mould. TIP 1: I personally preferred mould that are thick in diameter, like a thick paper so it will gives cute rounded cupcake when the cupcake are baked.
If you're just using the thin one,
make sure you use baking trays that have rounded mould inside.



Measure your ingredients using measuring cups. TIP 2: If you're using the same measuring cups, measure dry ingredients first then the wet one. 

INGREDIENTS:

A:
1/2 CUP BOILING WATER
1/4 CUP BUTTER
1 CUP GRANULATED SUGAR
1/4 CUP UNSWEETENED COCOA POWDER

B:
1 1/2 CUPS ALL- PURPOSED FLOUR
1/2 TEASPOON SALT
1/2 TEASPOON SODA
1/2 TEASPOON BAKING POWDER

C:
1 EGG (BEATEN)
1/2 CUP SOUR CREAM
1 TEASPOON VANILLA EXTRACT

1. Line cupcakes paper in a tray.

2. Mix INGREDIENT A , beat on low speed until smooth and sugar is dissolved.

3. In another dry bowl, combine INGREDIENT B, and TIP 3: sifted( at least one time) to give cupcake a smooth texture.

4. In another small bowl, whisk INGREDIENT C.

5. Add INGREDIENT B to INGREDIENT A alternately with INGREDIENT C
TIP 4: Avoid over-beaten mixture which will make the baked cupcake weird. Enough mixing only to combine the ingredients.

6.TIP 5: Pre- heat oven so that the heat in the oven is even, and will bake cupcake beautifully. Filled cupcake cups with batter about two-thirds full. TIP 6: If you're not sure, try to bake a few little batch to see how much the batter rise.

7. Bake at 350 degree at 20-30 minutes or TIP7: until toothpick test by inserting in the center of cupcake leaves no wet batter and clean.

8. Cool cupcake down in the same baking pan for at least 30 minutes or more before frosting.

For the frosting, I decide to do my own frosting. However feel free to visit the website stated before for the suggested frosting.

For frosting, I use,
1/2 CUP SOUR CREAM
1/2 CUP THICK CREAM
1/4 ICING SUGAR (DEPENDING ON HOW SWEET YOU WANT IT)

MIX ALL TOGETHER. PUT IN THE REFRIGERATOR FOR A WHILE BEFORE FROSTING TO GIVE A MORE MANAGEABLE TEXTURE :)

Do try it out. Feel free to comment me for any question or if you ever try it :) 

XOXO
S









Follow Me please!

Comments

  1. When I initially commented I appear to have clicked the -Notify
    me when new comments are added- checkbox and now every time a
    comment is added I recieve four emails with the exact same comment.
    Is there a means you are able to remove me from that service?
    Thanks!

    Review my blog :: best dating sites

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone, it's my first pay a visit at this website, and paragraph is genuinely fruitful
    in support of me, keep up posting such articles.



    Here is my web blog ... Fallen Arch Insoles

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello & Salam pretty awesome! Thanks for stopping by, don't just be a silent reader here but be the friendly one because it's all about sharing. We took our time to read you comments and try to reply ASAP. Every comments is really important to us and thanks a lot for your effort. You're the best!

Popular posts from this blog

Natta Cosme Beauty Bag October

Fun and safe with Dettol; pH Balanced Bodywash

{REVIEW} Travelling in style with Supermodel's Secrets: Ke Ganu kite and it's Breastpinktober!!