An idea for better future with PHiLiP'S

Hello beauties, have you ever complain about how's life would be perfect if you were an inventor? Had soo many great ideas like Einstein but got wasted just like that? How about contributing your amazing idea to Philip's for a better future by contributing towards secure safer environment and healthier lifestyle...Philip's as you all may know is a well known brand that create technologies that we use in our everyday life.I personally own an airfryer which I love soo much as I don't even used cooking oil to have my french fries and it taste even crispier than a normal fryer! And with that, I'm proud to say that my LDL (bad cholesterol) level are reducing!

Other than helping yourself to live better, Philip's need you and your genius brain to share to the world what makes the earth a harmonious place to leave on..In collaboration with the one and only caring community, The Butterfly Project, I am also doing my part by squeezing my brains to help out...

First of all, go to

Login to either Twitter or FB

Start thinking, writing and submitting!

Of course...your idea should be


Realistic which don't involve aliens



Sustainablewhich means must be cost effective, and long lasting. Also...


Benefits many and not only you laaa...don't be selling fish dear..

So then...choose a category.
Here's my idea for the first category.
My idea are based on my life experience. There's two true stories that happen to me makes me came up with this idea ..First story was two years ago, I and my few friends were hanging out at a park in the afternoon. The park was surrounded with houses and a road which seems safe to us...While chit chatting suddenly came a teenager approaching us wearing helmet...he was asking for some direction and said that he would like to have our number if in case he'll get lost..one of my friend whom sense something's wrong try to text an SOS message to her brother and out of the blue the guy grab my phone that i was holding ,harshly and quickly ran to his motorcycle where his friend already stand by to take off..I was in shock but reacted by chasing that guy and grab the back of the motorcycle and try to catch the plate number but as I was panicking, my eyes turns blur.

After that experience not soo long after I encountered another incident where at that time it was night...me and my friend were walking towards our house and suddenly group of guys with motorcycle surrounded us and try to robbed our belongings.I was holding tight to my phone and try to push them away without thinking if they were to bring weapons. As I was making my way out , I scream my friends name, push the bad guys away and grab my friend to run away. They were chasing us but luckily a car went by and horn. We ran as fast as we could to crowded places.

From that two stories I can't even believe that I reacted without thinking about the consequences. It might seems brave at first but such a fool for doing so because I might get hurt.Thank God that from both incidents I never get hurt physically. Somehow I sometimes think that I had PTSD (post traumatic synd. disorder) after all of those scary event. But life moves on. I get phobias when walking alone and behave like an OCD person sometimes..I felt like every stranger that approaches me are having bad intention so I mostly ignore them and walk away really fast.

Second idea are for a healthier living
I have a hard time drinking because of no time and also hate having to pee all the time ;P...so hopefully cute bottles and knowing definite water level in my body would encourage me drinking...but I'm not totally sure is this realistic enough. Though it's proven drinking can help with many illnesses and slimming program. 

If you're out of idea fret not! Click for inspirations
How's your idea will become reality?

And by helping out you will also be getting attractive prices!!

I promise you making people happy is just a good feeling that you can't denied:) Start enjoying life by making good deeds because being beautiful is when you're happy ;) PS: If I could win this, I'm winning for my mom..so please pray for me :)

XOXO
S
Follow Us Pretty Plewse:)

Comments

  1. I do agree with all the concepts you've introduced to your post.

    They're very convincing and will definitely work.

    Still, the posts are very brief for beginners. Could you please lengthen them a bit
    from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.

    Have a look at my blog ... Toe Pain treatment

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello & Salam pretty awesome! Thanks for stopping by, don't just be a silent reader here but be the friendly one because it's all about sharing. We took our time to read you comments and try to reply ASAP. Every comments is really important to us and thanks a lot for your effort. You're the best!

Popular posts from this blog

Natta Cosme Beauty Bag October

Fun and safe with Dettol; pH Balanced Bodywash

{REVIEW} Travelling in style with Supermodel's Secrets: Ke Ganu kite and it's Breastpinktober!!