Halfest 2013 at MIECC/ Haul.

Hello beauties:) Happy Saturday! I bet almost everyone are out somewhere to have tons of fun. Some may go to the Beauty expo, some might gone to the food fest. It's all running concurrently on the same day! This is totally madness! However, I choose to accompanied my mom to Halfest which is held at MIECC (Mines ,Seri Kembangan).Halal has been the latest trend in food. Doesn't matter if you're Muslim or non- Muslim, I can see that nowadays, everyone and anyone takes Halal as the main criteria in choosing good food or even Beauty Products. Halal means safe and clean in short. When we consume something clean and safe, it would make our digestive system working in optimum manner and makes our stomach comfortable all the time.
 Halfest is mainly an effective platform for company to showcase their products and expand businesses. It is also where, us, as a consumer able to know latest upcoming potential products that is good in quality and value. There are more than 700 booth available promoting their products from various categories like food, clothing, makeup and others.

It was held on the 2nd to 6th October from  10am - 9pm, So hurry! Tomorrow will be the last day!


How to get there?
MINES is quite near to my place. Hence, I have no trouble finding the venue. Arriving, it was pack with people, but I'm quite impress that we could easily find parking. This does shows MIECC is suitable for a big event like this. The parking fees also are very very cheap.

Before entering, you have to filled up an entry form like below,
Submit to the counter and you'll receive a visitor sticker like mine:) Don't worry there are no entry fees..
Don't we look excited??
They also given you a Halfest passport ,which is a contest they held of a grand prize RM1K...To enter, you only have to ask for the seller's signature and drop your submission in the contest box. Wish me luck please...

There are many food related booth from frying to steaming method food. I can also see a lot of well- known food booth like Domino pizza, Cool blog, Mamee and lots more( I can't remember, it's quite a lot!) They're all offerings discounts, promotions, tester and some sells ready to eat food where you can browse and eat at the same time:D It was mouthful. Though it was packed, I have to say it was quite comfortable because the hall are soo spacious and air conditioned.

There are also 2 stages available for celebrities cooking demonstration.

Halfest are well known, that many local celebrities are joining in.

From the famous Chef Wan and the hot Celebrity Chef and Model; Soo Wincci. Also Siti Nurhaliza was there. Out of the crowdedness, I was busy filling up contest form at a booth and suddenly stumble upon Marsha :) How tall is she compared to me...so sad..

Other than food related products there are also clothing, accessories, paintings and more. Some of the vendor are from Indonesia, Thailand and some other country. I have to say, some boutique sells at a quite cheap price and some just sell as it was in boutique price. Overall ,there are also as many booth available as food products.

I also have to mention the facilities because I'm quite satisfied with what the Halfest provided. They have clean toilet at the corner of the hall, two prayer room outside the hall, food court at Level 2,shuttle-van  and also playground for children. I am definitely giving two thumbs up for that!
Plus they also provide porter service which you can leave all your shopping bags with them, and they'll transported them near your car park.

Definitely a fest that you need to check out.

Before ending just wanna show you what my mom bought.

A whole year supply of food! How can you pass a great deal right?
I also bought some stuff but not soo food related stuff
I bought bangle for RM10, Purple peplum set for RM75 and Sugar cookies for RM12 (3 pieces).

OVERALL SATISFACTION:  OUT OF 5 (^-^) 


Till next time..

XOXO
S


Follow Us Pretty Plewse:)

Comments

  1. Halo Premium All USA created e-liquid is right here.
    When people see smoke from my electronic cigarette, I see them flinch away and then they ask what is that wonderful
    smell. The slimmer and also reduced styles make them
    very lighter than very mini designs.

    My web site shisha pens cheap uk ()

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my loved one! I wish to say that this post
    is awesome, nice written and come with approximately all important infos.
    I would like to look more posts like this .

    Check out my web site - Foot Arch Support

    ReplyDelete
  3. This design is wicked! You obviously know how to keep a reader entertained.
    Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved
    to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Fantastic job.
    I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it.
    Too cool!

    my web site :: Human Growth Hormone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello & Salam pretty awesome! Thanks for stopping by, don't just be a silent reader here but be the friendly one because it's all about sharing. We took our time to read you comments and try to reply ASAP. Every comments is really important to us and thanks a lot for your effort. You're the best!

Popular posts from this blog

Natta Cosme Beauty Bag October

Fun and safe with Dettol; pH Balanced Bodywash

{REVIEW} Travelling in style with Supermodel's Secrets: Ke Ganu kite and it's Breastpinktober!!