KinoLuau with the Butterflies! + Kinohimitsu Bio-Boost story telling

Hello and Aloha Beauties! How are you? I know, i know...It's been awhile since I post (Like you care..)...Sadly my lappy had been cracked to thousands pieces...Sob..sob...well..things happen for a reason...

Right now I would like to move on to a happy part...which is sharing my exciting fun day at the Kinoluau! Remember my previous post on my proposal to the party??

BTW, you should try the Kinohimitsu drinks because I'm totally falling in love with it, nyummy and healthy just the way I like it! keep on reading till the end because it's going to be lengthy as I've decided to include review on Kinohimitsu Latest hip product!
and yeah...I got invited!! I felt very happy that I've been chosen as the lucky 50 to attend party of the year! Saving all the gratitude for later...Let me enlighten you of what that day has been about and I'll be bragging about it too because it's amazingly the coolest party ever!

E komo mai  to KinoLuau.pa'ina!! (Let's party!)

Walking towards the entrance door, I was stunned to see the banner and the set up. It was well organized, tropicanally chill and feels like being in Hawaii, literally with the wet floor after the rain and roses petals everywhere...fire lighter thingy and all the green plants. It's definitely a brilliant idea to have it here in Vila Manja,Hawaii;)
After registering,I'm excited to see the interior of Vila Manja, I did not expect anything else as the outdoor was too pretty but...as I'm entering, it was more more eye catching.
Inside, it was cozy,dimmed lighting with scents of Lemongrass and the best part was the massaging session. My madam massages helps me feels a little bit less stress and party ready. I bet Vila Manja provides great spa service and hopes that I'll get to try them out someday.

After few massages session, it's time for my growling stomach to be fed. Aside from great place to be in, foods are delish!
There's satay, rice, fish, chicken, corn, fruits and cupcakes and many many more...
Right after food, I'm ready to move on the best part of the party. Thanks to AskJoey Party Planner they able to create such an out of this world party deco.
The Beauty Bar was such an exquisite setting in my opinion, and of course by serving the Kinohimitsu Drinks, how could I resist to not drop by the bar! and the glasses design is something I would like to highlights because it's just really classy.

As it reaches 8pm, the party has just begun to get 'wild'
First it was the introduction of the party by few important VVIP of the party from Kinohimitsu and The Butterfly Project Mamasan and the SWAT. Then it was time to get wet with game time...Attractive prizes awaits for the winning team as usual.
Photo credited to thesweetspot.com.my

Basically, this game has served it purpose to be fun and also educational to make us understands the concept of absorption better. Thanks to the Kinohimitsu's nutritionist, she had help me to quickly learn about Kinohimitsu Bio- Boost...Are you as curious as I am? How bout letting me explain about it later on this same post;)
To top it of, the wild party night GETS WILDER, with mind blowing
dance performances not only by professional dancers but also by our own girl on fire +Edazz Lucinda
Kanikapila!(Let's play some music!!)
And guess who is in the building? Real life Kinohimitsu's user and it's not just an ordinary person but a hot six packs abs man and Le gorgeous Miss Tourism of course! As they say, Kinohimitsu helps a lot in boosting your inner and outer body system.
And of course..how could I forget to be a camwhore with all the butterflies? As this is my first time meeting most of the butterflies, I feel happy to meet them all..Thank you girls for being such a friendly person..Hope to meet you girls again!especially +Tammy Lim! the mamasan who make most of this happen:)
Meet the beautiful butterflies that I was able to selfie with! Sabby, Lina, Piqa, MiezaSarah, Mira,Lily, Sab, Aida, Tika, Ayna, Leya, Illy, Nanie, Tammy, Arissa and Puteri!!


 Last of the last, the award ceremony for the Best dress, Best INSTAGRAM and Big Winner of the Spin Wheel. They all get to have a pampering spa session..So jelly..but Congrats girls!

But hey, seeing all the Kinohimitsu Bio- Boost laying everywhere around Vila Manja and get to bring home one box has bring enough joy to me!

Before ending, we had the chance to take group photo together.Thanks also to 123Cheese Photobooth for the unlimited photo snapping;)
Can you spot me? 
Yes! I want to be Kinohimitsu's Celebrity Blogger! Wink;)
A big fat watermelon lemon Mahalo to

and my dearest dearest

for the funtastic party...

But wait..Since this party is all about showcasing the amazing Kinohimitsu J'pan Bio- Booster...Let me do the introduction here in the same post! This is definitely a hot fresh from oven product by Kino!
Kinohimitsu J'pan Bio-Booster is the first and only symbiotic-organic blend that enhances our body to absorb nutrients by more than 2 times. Powder-packed with an exclusive blend of high-performance probiotics, prebiotics and vitamins, it empowers us to obtain the nutrients and benefits from the food and supplement for better and faster results!
The tri-layered micro-encapsulation technology allows good bacteria to be replenished in your gut. It also clears off harmful bacteria and toxins enabling the healthy host to effective absorb and utilize the nutrients. It further breaks down the semi and undigested food and aid in the synthesis of energy-promoting Vitamin B.

It's easy peasy!

Now, let me share my honest opinion with you...I love the concept of an easy sachet, it's really easy to dissolve, and takes on few seconds of your time.
 The taste are extremely yummy because I love Lychee and it taste and smell exactly alike. The moment I got this from the party,I've decided to keep the Collagen for myself and give this Kino Jpan Bio Booster to my mom because she needed this more than I do.Taking
in the consideration of my mom's age, she had pretty active and busy lifestyles working as a mom and a full time worker. She recently had few episodes of heart burn and often she would take some medication to relieve the symptoms. However, after taking J'pan Bio Booster by Kino, she now seldom felt the symptom and her bowel practice are now much more regular. 

Now, there...it took me 3hours to finishes this post but it was worth every keyboard typing!
 Do reach for Kino product in store nearby!


XOXO
S

Follow Us Pretty Plewse:)

Comments

  1. Hi! Would you mind if Ishare your blog with my facebook group?
    There's a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content.
    Please let me know. Thanks

    Herre is my web-site Brandon Colker

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello & Salam pretty awesome! Thanks for stopping by, don't just be a silent reader here but be the friendly one because it's all about sharing. We took our time to read you comments and try to reply ASAP. Every comments is really important to us and thanks a lot for your effort. You're the best!

Popular posts from this blog

Natta Cosme Beauty Bag October

Fun and safe with Dettol; pH Balanced Bodywash

{REVIEW} Travelling in style with Supermodel's Secrets: Ke Ganu kite and it's Breastpinktober!!