Leibster Blog Award!

Hello Beauties...
It's official that now I have my domain withlovekisses.com...Ever wonder where can you get your own?? Do wait for my next entry ok..

But today...it's all about Liebster Award!!Yeay!
Frankly...I felt soo blessed! Just starting blogging this year and I already experienced all the thrill of blogging...Thank you so so much everyone and for everything that has been happening...

So now, what's Liebster means?? It is in German...and in English it means...beloved, dearest, sweetheart...
Knowing this makes me even more happy to be in the chain!

A special 'Thank you' to +Shivani Balraj from Pen-my-blog.blogspot.com for nominating me..

What is Liebster Award you may ask?
  • This award exists only on the internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers.
  • It is said that the Liebster award was created to recognize and/or discover new bloggers and welcome them to the blog scene. In the digital world of the internet.
Here are the Rules:
  1. Post the award on  your blog.
  2. Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
  3. Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter.
  4. Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserves of this award and those who have less than 200 followers.
  5. Give your nominees 11 questions.



    Here goes the question I have to answer from +Shivani Balraj ...she has outdone herself by creating such a tough question but fun to answer;)

    1) What is the most enjoyable blog content you have read.

    I love reading content about life and deepest thought of someone, I enjoy reading about people's 

    experiences and be inspire.

    2) What teachings did you learn from watching a movie.

    I learn that...life is nothing like a movie but sometimes miracles do happen. So don't stop believing!

    3) What is the best present you have ever received.

    It's not something material but the love my parents has been given are the best present ever. Especially my mom, who supported every decision I made in my life whether it's for good or for the worst.

    4) If you had to list your current life as a song title, what would it be.

    It would be..Alanis Morissette 'Ironic' because how irony life is. I don't really like the music though but the lyrics are just damn true.

    5)What style captivates your attention (hipster, classic, girly)

    Something sophisticate with some girlish looks. I always admire Gwen Stefani looks, her vibe is just amazing. 

    6) What are the preparations yo
    u do before a festive season.

    Since working shift, I did not get to celebrate Hari Raya every year. But when I do, I would buy so many cute dress and shoes and bags and the whole new look. Some new gadgets to...andnof course duit raya for the children.

    7) What is your passion in life.

    As for now my work are half of my passion. The other half would be makeup. It's been years that I love makeup. I practically wear makeup everyday and never go out with naked face.

    8) What color defines you the most.

    I love pink! but I think most define me would be red. Not as fearless I hope I would be..but red as in there's just something inside of me wanting more and more in life and I'm going to keep on fighting for my passion.

    9) What is your perception on current music videos.

    In my opinion, nowadays is much more to a club scene. Even a love song will be in a club scene. Which I'm totally fine with it. But I preferred the old classical music videos like Taylor Swift kind.

    10) How creative can you get with a single piece of paper.

    Depends on my mood! If I'm happy I would do love origami but when I'm sad I would just take a pen and doodle maybe..


    11) What is your best unforgettable moment.


    It would be my high school years..because that time, I never overthink things like homework and what time to get up for school..haha..




    And now it's my turn to nominate^-^

    can I nominate you back?
    1.  +Shivani Balraj  from http://pen-my-blog.blogspot.com/
    2. +nad kassim from http://nadkassim.blogspot.com/?m=1
    3. +Sabrina Noor Azmi  from  http://sabbyprue.blogspot.com/
    4. +Aidazura Sadzi from http://aidazura89.blogspot.com/
    5. +wiida Ribbon from http://www.wiidaribbon.com/
    6. Abigail from http://abigaila1981.blogspot.com/
    7. +Syaza Suhana from http://bloobsblurbs.blogspot.com/
    8. +Nabilah Ismailjee from http://beautandthebeast.blogspot.com/
    9. +Kelly Lee from http://dlittleprincesslovelife.blogspot.com/
    10. +Edazz Lucinda from http://edazz-beautylicious.blogspot.com/
    11. +fahira fuadi from http://mysweetfafafey.blogspot.com/
    12. +FarishaNadia . from http://farishanadia.blogspot.com/

    and the questions are....
    1) Three words describe you.
    2) What is your favorite TV- Show/ Movie and why?
    3) What is your dream job?
    4) Everyone somehow is a collector. What do you collect?
    5) Which do you prefer as your anniversary gift? A cake / a chocolate/ a flower or a teddy? 
    6) Why do you love blogging?
    7) What makes you start blogging?
    8) How do you manage your time blogging?
    9) Do you think blogging is a way to make friends?
    10) What is the most favorite thing you love to share about?
    11) When will you achieve all your dreams?

    Even constructing questions are tough. But to those whom I nominated..
    Have fun answering!

    Till then;)

    XOXO
    S



                        Comments

                        1. Hi my friend! I wish to say that this article is awesome,
                          nice written and come with approximately all vital infos.
                          I'd like to peer more posts like this .

                          my web-site Grow Taller Program

                          ReplyDelete
                        2. Hmm is anyone else encountering problems with the pictures on this blog loading?
                          I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if
                          it's the blog. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.


                          My site Shoe Inserts

                          ReplyDelete
                        3. Paragraph writing is also a fun, if you be familiar with then you can write if not it
                          is complex to write.

                          my blog; Turf Toe

                          ReplyDelete

                        Post a Comment

                        Hello & Salam pretty awesome! Thanks for stopping by, don't just be a silent reader here but be the friendly one because it's all about sharing. We took our time to read you comments and try to reply ASAP. Every comments is really important to us and thanks a lot for your effort. You're the best!

                        Popular posts from this blog

                        Natta Cosme Beauty Bag October

                        {REVIEW} Travelling in style with Supermodel's Secrets: Ke Ganu kite and it's Breastpinktober!!

                        Fun and safe with Dettol; pH Balanced Bodywash