Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones

Hello Movie Lover!
its me again,
miss me? 
okey yesterday 27 dec 2013 nuffnang
 is so kind to gave me and my little brother free ticket to the movie premier of 
paranormal activity : The Marked Ones
Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones (2014) Poster

a big big THANK YOU!to Nuffnang

the movie is OKAY. just Okay for me.
but who has followed paranormal activity since the 1st it is out have to see this one.
because it is link together. all the paranormal activity movie is link together.
i followed paranormal activity 1st till now so i know.
who have not follow the movie, u will just watch another ghost movie and u will be so mad at the end, like my little brother,
he keep saying the movie is okay but the ending is "hanging".

for those who dont remember, this is all the paranormal activity movie







Enjoy the movie!
if u have seen it. 
care to share what u think of this movie?

thank again nuffnang!
xoxo
Y


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natta Cosme Beauty Bag October

Fun and safe with Dettol; pH Balanced Bodywash

{REVIEW} Travelling in style with Supermodel's Secrets: Ke Ganu kite and it's Breastpinktober!!