4u2 Envy Halo Concealer and Highlighter @Hishop.my

Hello beauties, today short post is review on a new concealer I bought in Hishop.my. Concealer is an important makeup component to hide all the ugliness on your face especially your redness and acne scar.
The concealer I decided to try on this time is by 4U2 Envy line called Halo.
The best thing about Halo is that it came with Highlighter on top which is pretty much a great deal.
To compare, I have smudge the concealer on my hand alongside with two other brand concealer.
This concealer is not too liquid or too creamy. The consistency are just right and easy to apply.
I has medium coverage which to me is good for a day outing so it seems natural but not for photo shooting. As your can see a bit of flaws applying this concealer.

Worth RM23.90 is a great deal as it also include highlighter. Doesn't last for long period of makeup time. Easily crease over time. However, it is suitable for someone whom like to try concealer for the first time.

Click on the link to purchase now!

HiShop.my
Till next time.Salam.
XOXO
S

Comments

  1. Admiring the time and energy you put into your website
    and in depth information you provide. It's good to come
    across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same
    old rehashed material. Excellent read! I've saved your site and I'm including your RSS
    feeds to my Google account.

    my blog - Get Taller

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello & Salam pretty awesome! Thanks for stopping by, don't just be a silent reader here but be the friendly one because it's all about sharing. We took our time to read you comments and try to reply ASAP. Every comments is really important to us and thanks a lot for your effort. You're the best!

Popular posts from this blog

Natta Cosme Beauty Bag October

Fun and safe with Dettol; pH Balanced Bodywash

{REVIEW} Travelling in style with Supermodel's Secrets: Ke Ganu kite and it's Breastpinktober!!