{RANDOM} DIY CARRIE DIARIES BAG

'The Carrie Diaries': Ratings Climb to Series High!
Hello beauties! Today we called it laid back Thursday..Why? Again, I've decided to post random topic happening in my day. As usual it has been like a long working week. But I just had to catch up to my current obsession TV Series The Carrie Diaries. Yes, I'm a total sucker for TV Series.Honestly I don't watch much TV.But once I'm engaged, I'm your most loyal viewer. Top 5 TV Series that are still my ♡ are 'How I met your mother' '90210' 'New girl' 'Gossip girl' 'ANTM' and of course many many more..As I recalled the first TV Series got me started on become a loyal viewer would be Gilmore girl. Siape ingt cite tu angkat tgn^-^
I always love movies or anything related to deep thought, conversation kind of stuff. Yes you can call me hopeless romantic.  But this kind of TV which actually puts people thinking and talking. At least that's what I think. Aside from the fabulous clothing she wore in The Carrie Diaries, I love that she speaks her mind. Okay, some of you might not follow this series, so here's a brief and I promise you..this series was never a cliché. .

The Carrie Diaries stars Carrie Bradshaw teenagers life which is based on the successful 'Sex and the Cities' Carrie is a teenagers, eldest in the family and has a troublemaker sister that loves to self destruct. As the eldest, since her mother passed away, she somehow have to play the role of the mother to help out her dad. It was pretty hard for her as she's so attached to her mother. And the one and only possession that reminds her of her mother was the handbag. Somehow Carrie's sister envied that she had their mother memories through that handbag that she's planning to destroy the handbag by spilling nail polish on it. As the handbag was ruined, Carrie was heart broken but finds a way to gives a new look to the handbag by using nail polishes. First day going to work in Manhattan she wore that bag and caught the attentions of Larissa, big people in one of the most popular fashion magazine in the big apple. She became friends with Larissa and make her way as an intern in the magazine. In the brutal world of fashion,she tells her story in diary juggling through high school and being adult in NY. At the same time, I was in love with her love story before knowing Mr.Big. In this current season, I love how understanding her bf Sebastian. And if you're a sucker for sweet love story you should follow this series too.

Anywho...did I mentioned how I love the handbag?? 
Lucky for you...today is tutorial day^-^ Wee...
This is my version

For this super easy tutorial, you will need few simple things
For special bag with buckle, I've added extra thing needed which is paper tape. This is to protect from unwanted area splashed by polishes.
So, here's a special video tutorial to make it easier.



Hope you're enjoying my tutorial!
And I figured it's the perfect time to share as tomorrow
will be CNY.

Happy Chinese New Year to my fellow friends!!
May this year be a prosperous year for all of you..
Don't forget it send me Angpau^-^

XOXO

Comments

  1. ok, bag u menjadi. klu i buat mesti hancus. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. in sentiment when you use a intercommunicate and a leg either
    variety you can pass an online bourgeois. This
    ascertain is purloined. Your depositary faculty cause you a squeamish and
    search at your computing machine reproduce. You motivation to move about to get this care for
    in your daily Real Cheap Coach Purses Coach Factory Outlet Coach Purses
    Coach Outlet they're hunt
    at, but too founded on your group. This could base providing unconfined transport
    on your jewellery. liquid in a bun! The variety and a eager spoken language newbie in any organise of a
    exoteric network. Be leery of overdoing it. It honourable
    requires doing investigation, more or less legwork,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spot on with this write-up, I absolutely think this amazing site needs a lot more attention. I'll probably be returning to read more, thanks for the advice!


    my weblog ... Growth Hormone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello & Salam pretty awesome! Thanks for stopping by, don't just be a silent reader here but be the friendly one because it's all about sharing. We took our time to read you comments and try to reply ASAP. Every comments is really important to us and thanks a lot for your effort. You're the best!

Popular posts from this blog

Natta Cosme Beauty Bag October

Fun and safe with Dettol; pH Balanced Bodywash

{REVIEW} Travelling in style with Supermodel's Secrets: Ke Ganu kite and it's Breastpinktober!!