{REVIEW} Cerro Qreen makeup brushes @NattaCosme +Marilyn Monroe inspired makeup tutorial.

Hello beauties! How's your day??Me? I'm sick...but I couldn't think of any other way to spend my sick day than to write up a post...Blogging is actually somehow a therapy..where you sit down and think properly what you write about...and after a long hours of picture editing, thinking, searching and typing, publishing would be so much more rewarding...

So..today...I'm excited to post this up...3 days ago, it was my birthday...and I'm so happy and feel loved that my sis bought me a Sephora Makeup Academy Palette which I will do a review soon! but today...Let me introduce you to a makeup brushes Cerro Qreen. This post are so much fun as I decided to do makeup on my sis using all the Cerro Qreen brushes. I always love makeup but didn't have the guts to do makeup on anyone else beside myself...even some of my friend do ask me to do their makeup...and I will always refused..However, I wanna challenge myself and hopefully I could be a part time makeup artist in the near future...So..after this post, tell me what do you think...your feedback are really appreciated...

Putting that aside, now let me introduce you to Cerro Qreen brushes. Cerro Qreen basically a product of Australia. and thanks to Natta Cosme, I am able to encounter with such great brushes.
By the end of this post, do make sure to check it out in Natta Cosme for best Cerro Qreen brushes price. This one retailed at only RM29.52.  Natta Cosme never failed to surprise me with their cute wrapping effort. Plus, their delivery service are the best.

The one that I got is called CERRO QREEN Natural Pony wool Professional Brush set makeup.
(CERRO QUEEN sets)
[ Description ]
The choice of natural fur from the small horse makes it more comfortable and easier for the makeup brush to hold the makeup powder
Note that all the bru
shes in this set are made of the small horse fur except the eyebrow brush due to its specific function.

The best combination of brushes, especially for make up on the eyes.
This set of makeup brushes is very useful it focuses on the eyes with the blush brush as the main brush. You can conveniently complete your daily makeup with only one set of these brushes.

Shiny paint with natural wooden brush handle enhance the overall cuteness
Brush handle made from natural woods is definitely suitable for people who spend longer time to make perfect their makeup as wooden brush handle provides you the better manipulation of the brush.

The high quality cosmetic case enhances the durability of the case and gives you better sensation while holding.
The cosmetic case is made form high-quality Polyurethane that provides better sensation. With strap, it allows you to easily grab the brush you desire and makes it more convenient for you to bring the case outside.

[ Used With ]
Sets & Kits
[ Brush handle ]
Rod 
[ Brush Wool Material ]
Pony hair 
[ Make-up specification ]
Normal size 
[ Color ]
Yellow 
[ Content ]
6 pcs 
[ Weight ]
90g

The description above are extracted from Natta Cosme website. My thoughts on it? Do read until the end of the post ya ;)

I love that the brush sets offers more eye brush which is really suitable for making smoky eyes. As smoky eyes require usage of dark tone color, having more eyeshadow brushes would be easier as you can play with more color without having to clean brush every time using one color tone. Basically the brush that included in this set are:
  • Powder Brush
  • Big Eyeshadow Brush
  • Medium Eyeshadow Brush
  • Small Eyeshadow Brush
  • Smoky Eyeshadow Brush
  • Eyebrow Brush
Hence, I decided to put this brushes to the test before evaluating them by doing a makeup tutorial again. Smoky eyes style. Thanks to my little sis in being my model for today.

How was the video? Hope you enjoy.

Smoky eyes is actually as requested by my sis and being sexy always reminded me of Marilyn Monroe. So I came up with this look for her.
As you can see, I uses dark tones in the Sephora Makeup Academy Palette to create this look.

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
Marilyn Monroe 

I enjoy using the brushes because the bristles are absolutely soft and easy to apply. Using this brushes to create smoky eyes is great as it leave less makeup error because natural animal hair pick up less color compared to synthetic hair bristle. The handle are really comfortable to be hold for long time. 
As for cleaning, I find that pony hair bristles can be soaked and leaves no dirt behind as it has the same property as human hair. However, it does took longer time for it to dry up.
My verdict?
4 lips for a great brushes!

Be sure to visit
Natta Cosme

Do tell me what do you think of this post. Till next time..Salam.

XOXO
S

Comments

  1. Hello very nice web site!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Superb .. I will bookmark your website and take the feeds also?
    I am glad to seek out numerous helpful info here in the submit, we want develop more
    strategies in this regard, thanks for sharing. . .
    . . .

    Feel free to surf to my web page Grow Taller Supplement

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello & Salam pretty awesome! Thanks for stopping by, don't just be a silent reader here but be the friendly one because it's all about sharing. We took our time to read you comments and try to reply ASAP. Every comments is really important to us and thanks a lot for your effort. You're the best!

Popular posts from this blog

Natta Cosme Beauty Bag October

Fun and safe with Dettol; pH Balanced Bodywash

{REVIEW} Travelling in style with Supermodel's Secrets: Ke Ganu kite and it's Breastpinktober!!