Fun in the sun with Kiehl's

Hello pretty awesome! Yes, you've read what's it's all about!
For the longest time I wanted to try some Kiehl's. The first time I got curious of Kiehl's is when I went by the shop and saw that skeleton hanging around there. It's like the coolest shop ever to have skeleton hanging around yet it's a beauty shop. So after that FIRST TIME, I went home and search what's this Kiehl's all about.
Kiehl's Heritage
Boy, I was amazed to know that Kiehl's had been making names since 160 years ago. You could imagine how good it would be to have lasted for over century. Started of with being just a pharmacy, they develop their own brand and mark history as the best natural brand.

All over the world they travel and Malaysia is one of it. I'm pretty excited to be part of Kiehl's history as they's going to share the secret behind their hip Ultra Facial Oil- free gel cream soon. Words can't even describe the feeling I had, knowing that I had the chance to know this cream up close. Plus, knowing that they're doing this with the butterflies makes me even more crazier as I miss them already...

Do you know that this cream offers 24-hours no-shine hydration effect?
Now let me share with you why do you need 24 hour no-shine fresh hydration? 
Living in Malaysia, you're constantly dealing with hot weather. And having weird oily with slightly combination skin, I tend to get the feeling of super dry stretching pulling skin. Ya, you can say that's quite painful and annoying. I've tried so many cream but the one thing I hate about moisturizer is that I'll get sweat when it's hot and leaving me looking like iron man, very shiny and very not attractive. The most sad part about it is that I can't avoid moisturizing cream because it would then makes my pimples grow. So when I heard about this Kiehl's gel cream, I felt like it was meant for me. Awww thanks Kiehl's..that's really sweet of you...But seriously, I would love to get my hands on this.


Now most crucial question I need to answer is what do I love about Kiehl’s?
Simply everything, I don't mean to 'bodek' but truthfully, the design, the products, the creativity behinds it and the history that goes along with it are all what I'm in love with. And the most love traits about Kiehl's that I adore is the originality in producing natural product. As you can see, over years, Kiehl's doesn't care about being in trend. They kept it real by being natural all along developing products that is fragrance- free, paraben- free, colorant- free and oil- free. Eventually people nowadays are looking for natural products because they've learn how bad chemical can affect a person. Being someone from medical side, I learn how harmful chemical medication could be. Chemical medication would give faster results but the side effects are often irreversible. Knowing that, I would avoid chemical stuff. That's why I trusted in Kiehl's.
Kiehl's Heritage

I have nothing else to say than pleaseeeeee let me join in^-^ and you can too... head over to
The Butterfly Project to know more.

Kiehl's

Till next time, Salam
XOXO
S

Comments

  1. good luck iqa, hopefully dapat jumpa lagi ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait for meeee.. Nak join jugak... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I checked it out just now and am dismayed to discover that I am too late - waaahhhhh! :C Seriously though, I'm too far away to join the fun :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi, it's ok dear..there's always next time...see you some day:)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello & Salam pretty awesome! Thanks for stopping by, don't just be a silent reader here but be the friendly one because it's all about sharing. We took our time to read you comments and try to reply ASAP. Every comments is really important to us and thanks a lot for your effort. You're the best!

Popular posts from this blog

Natta Cosme Beauty Bag October

{REVIEW} Travelling in style with Supermodel's Secrets: Ke Ganu kite and it's Breastpinktober!!

Fun and safe with Dettol; pH Balanced Bodywash