{REVIEW} Fairy Whitez: As white as snow and as beauty as the queen.

Hello pretty awesome!
Past few months I've been reviewing Fairy Blossom. Yes, I've been raving about it on my post..Sadly few weeks after stopping those drinks, I find myself having hormonal imbalance as my pimples starts to pop up everywhere, especially during menses and at the chin area. Yikes! After that terrible experience, I stop taking any hormonal drinks and focuses on Collagen and Gluta content. In my understanding, both are significantly important as both helps in beautified skin. Hopefully.. 

This is Fairy Whitez made from Fairy Beauty line believes in Homeopathic Remedies mainly uses of natural ingredients.

Yes, I'm triggered to try Fairy Beauty as it promise 'Magical Results in 4 weeks!
I'm also convinced that this drink is safe as all the accreditation that have been given.

FYI:
Special Awards winner of the Beauty Supplements category in Cite Cosme Beauty Awards 2012/2013 organized by Beauty (女人我最大), Mina and ViVi magazines.
alt
alt
If for Fairy Blossom I would recommend certain people, Faity Whitez would be able to be consume by all people above 16 years old and not pregnant. As usual, pregnant women should take extra cautious when consuming whitening products because the ingredients inside might cause stomach discomfort or even pain.


There's low amount of fat in this drink too.
What's inside this delightful drinks?


alt
As the ingredients inside made from Lingonberry and Mulberry, the taste are expected to be delish!
altAs recommended, take one bottle every morning. Expect earliest results visible in 10 to 20 days.
It is a small glass vial that is guaranteed cleanliness and fun to drink. One box contains 10 bottles and each contains 22mls only. How to drink this is pretty easy.

As I mentioned earlier, I've been suffering from great pimples growing along my chin area. It was pretty bad that makes me scared to try Fairy Beauty again. but I'm glad that I took a lethal faith to try this on. To recover back my lost of nutrition, I took two bottles a day for 5 days and continue drinking once a day for the rest of the remaining bottle.

Same as the Fairy Blossom, the taste are almost the same. Berry flavored drinks are just my favorite! and I can't believe it works so well...
From the first day of Fairy Blossom, I had the most distressful area ever on my face. This cheek area has marks that lasted for almost 4 months.  I use a lot of products ranging from mask and cleanser. I gave up after the forth month and starts conceal the place every time I'm going out. After drinking Fairy Whitez, I didn't realize any changes until I compared this untouch photos. On Day 10, I had my period. The worst day for me would be having menses because my hormone is really unstable( I assume) that was Day 10. I stop Fairy Whitez on my menses day and continue back after finishes.
  • Overall, I love the packaging! Looks and appears high quality. 
  • The price? RM89.00 are affordable. I don't mind spending if the result are like the above.
  • I love the concept of having a vial of drink. It's really fun and seems appropriate and easy to bring anywhere.
  • The taste are great like berries and not weird at all.
  • The downside? probably the straw. As other straw won't be able to used to drink this, I hate loosing one of the straw. The vial concept are great only if other straw could be use. Nothing big though.
 Let's see some of the testimonies they included.
alt
Of course, if you're interested, do drop by 
And special to my reader,
Key in: FAIRYNEW
*With minimum purchase of RM99, valid till 31 July 2014
and you'll get RM20 rebate

‘Like’ Hishop on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hishopmy
Follow Hishop on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/hishop.my
Subscribe to HiShop for exclusive updates: http://www.hishop.my/subscribe

Do ask if you're curious of anything!
Till next time, Salam.
XOXO
S

Comments

  1. wahhhh..it seems so effective and delicious yummy! ^_^
    great share! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is dear...I love berry taste and smell...i would continue drinking this if I could afford...

      Delete
  2. I really love Fairy Whitez! It definitely helped my skin when it was at its worst. Hopefully I cepat2 dapat kerja lepas habis belajar nnt and boleh beli stok setiap bulan, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me tooo...more than fairy blossom...waaaahh nk buat stok? mesti you lagi cantik lps nieee...

      Delete
  3. I love it too! Really help to improve my skin but for my insane period pain, I would refer fairy blossom more but more skin, fairy whitez is my babe! hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As for me, I love fairy whitez more..fairy blossom gave me pimples but good for health..wish they could combine...kan senang..hehe...

      Delete
  4. Hi! I'm at work surfing arouhnd your blog from my new aple iphone!
    Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all
    your posts! Carry on the fantastic work!

    Feel free to visit my web site :: Las Vegas Washer Repair

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello & Salam pretty awesome! Thanks for stopping by, don't just be a silent reader here but be the friendly one because it's all about sharing. We took our time to read you comments and try to reply ASAP. Every comments is really important to us and thanks a lot for your effort. You're the best!

Popular posts from this blog

Natta Cosme Beauty Bag October

Fun and safe with Dettol; pH Balanced Bodywash

{REVIEW} Travelling in style with Supermodel's Secrets: Ke Ganu kite and it's Breastpinktober!!