{REVIEW} CLIO Professional Waterproof Pen Liner Kill Black

Hello pretty awesome! Just another simple post. I've been searching for a great eye liner that is easy to draw. Have you seen this Liner Tragedy?

I think this happen to me so many time especially when you're in hurry. It's so annoying when this happen that I've been picky when it comes to eye liner. I would say, not many eyeliner met my criteria of a good eyeliner. To me, great eyeliner should be easy to handle, pigmented and doesn't smudged.
I love the box and also the sleek pen design. It's light to carry too. This CLIO Waterproof Pen Liner Kill Black has really nice packaging. The illustration is really tempting. You know how the Korean superstar achieve that sexy sultry look in every photo they capture.
SOURCE
The deep black pen is really pigmented that I love so much and of course, it's water proof. They also claimed that it's smudged proof. But as I tried to smudge it, I could see that it's started to get messy. It get even worst when I start having teary eyes, I could see it get a bit messy.Hence, I often use it only on my upper lid.
The fact that it has sharp tip makes it easier to draw. Very suitable if you're going for a bold eye day. I totally urge you to own this if you're a newbie in eyeliner wearing and even if you're in advanced stage, this is totally an eyeliner that you keep in your handbag cause it's handy.Oh, small function that I noted is that when you recap you notice that there's press movement which I assume that it's kind of refilling the tip so you won't have to shake it to let the ink out (I'm not sure myself) but it does work every time I'm recapping.
‘Like’ them on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hishopmy
Follow them on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/hishop.my
Subscribe to HiShop for exclusive updates: http://www.hishop.my/subscribe



Product Info  photo iqayana_zps05fef8b6.gif
NAME: CLIO Professional Waterproof Pen Liner Kill Black

NET WEIGHT: -

EXPIRY: 6M

PRICE: RM55.90 RM45.80 
Exclusive RM20 rebate for my readers just type code CLIOMAY
*With minimum purchase of RM99, valid till 31 July 2014


PLACE TO BUY:
Hishop.my
HiShop.my

MADE IN: KOREA
FORMULATED IN: JAPAN

OFFICIAL WEBSITE: www.clubclio.co.kr

Do share your experience on your liner tragedy ya..
Till next time, Salam 
XOXO
S

Comments

  1. I really love eyeliner <3. I used Brown Clio eyeliner. Love it <3
    Miss Ika's Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too....eyeliner is really essential in women's daily life or at least my life...i love using brown liner too....it makes your eyes appear bigger right..

      Delete
  2. hahahaha that picture perfectly describes me drawing my eyeliner! Great review :D


    xx Mandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Mandy! that always happen to me when I'm in a hurry...

      Delete
  3. and that's why I don't rim the lower lid. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's going to be ending of mine day, however before ending I am reading this enormous
    article to improve my experience.

    Also visit my webpage Nutra Green Coffee Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. We Buy Junk Cars Orlando
    Promote your autos right this moment and obtain more cash for
    your vehicle, this is not a joke! We offer county-large protection when you might
    want to sell my junk car for money and pay cash for junk cars and offer
    free junk auto removing in Orlando, Florida, FL for junk suvs patrons
    and junk car on the market.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello & Salam pretty awesome! Thanks for stopping by, don't just be a silent reader here but be the friendly one because it's all about sharing. We took our time to read you comments and try to reply ASAP. Every comments is really important to us and thanks a lot for your effort. You're the best!

Popular posts from this blog

Natta Cosme Beauty Bag October

{REVIEW} Travelling in style with Supermodel's Secrets: Ke Ganu kite and it's Breastpinktober!!

Fun and safe with Dettol; pH Balanced Bodywash