{REVIEW} Mary Quant Action Lashings Lengthening Mascara in Laurel Green

Hello pretty awesome! It's another review post:) I know I've been telling you girls many times about my Mary Quant price winning from Vanity Trove because honestly, I'm not the luckiest girl ever. But this winning is totally my luck because all I have to do was comment once and magically, I'm the one and only winner. Don't get me wrong. I'm not bragging, but it's true that I seldom have luck in winning stuff:(
After a month of this winning announcement, finally my prize arrived. Side notes: I have to pay for the deliver fees. I'm not making this a big deal, but this is something, I think shouldn't be ask by a big company.
For roughly rm500 price winning, They include A toner, 4 eyeshadows, a lipstick and a mascara. Mary Quant has a well known reputation to be a good makeup brand. Mary Quant brand has been around since 1934. The founder was born in London and the creator of the whole sensational mini skirts. Hence, no doubt that everything I get is totally amazing. But my ultimate favorite would be the Action Lashings Lengthening Mascara in Laurel Green. I'm not sure where exactly you can get this in Malysia but I heard it's around RM100 each! Which I thought is quite expensive for a mascara.
The mascara size are as small as a pen and not big as normal mascara size would. I love the size and the packaging as well.
As you can see, even the wand is totally different from a normal mascara. I' assuming the design is like this to enable maximum color of mascara to stick on your lash.
I love wearing mascara other than the plain black ones and this action lashings really screams my love for mascara. Action lashings by Mary Quant also available in few other shades like Ebony Black, Barewire Grey, Ivy Green, Laurel Green, Brighton Blue, Bohemian Purple, Lac Rose. Really wish I could have them all.
I love the lengthening effect and also the color. So far, it is water-proof as it said it would. The downside to this is that you have to apply few layers in order to achieve great colored lashes which to me is a bit wasting of time and money considering the price are not cheap as well. I would recommend wearing this on special occasion for a fun party look. 

Product Info  photo iqayana_zps05fef8b6.gif
NAME: MARY QUANT ACTION LASHINGS LENGTHENING MASCARA 
NET WEIGHT:
PRICE: AROUND RM100
PLACE TO BUY: ONLINE, UNSURE
MADE IN: JAPAN 
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: www.maryquant.co.uk

Till next time, Salam 
XOXO 
S

Comments

  1. I think this is among the most important info for me. And i'm glad reading your article.
    But wanna remark on some general things, The website style
    is wonderful, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers

    Also visit my weblog Achilles Pain symptoms

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello & Salam pretty awesome! Thanks for stopping by, don't just be a silent reader here but be the friendly one because it's all about sharing. We took our time to read you comments and try to reply ASAP. Every comments is really important to us and thanks a lot for your effort. You're the best!

Popular posts from this blog

Natta Cosme Beauty Bag October

Fun and safe with Dettol; pH Balanced Bodywash

{REVIEW} Travelling in style with Supermodel's Secrets: Ke Ganu kite and it's Breastpinktober!!