{MOVIE REVIEW} The Expendables 3 at Nuffnang Premiere Screening

Hello pretty awesome! If you followed my IG, you would know that I've posted a picture of me holding my cute big eyes nephew.
It's actually a contest to win a pair of ticket to see Expendables 3 by Nuffnang and to my surprise that Jason Statham double tapped my picture. Somehow, I think the baby does remind me of Jason's baldy head...LOL..And I got to admit that I just love his sexy English accent. He's one of the reason why I wanna see the movie. Of course, there's a line up of great actors on this movie too. That's what makes this movie special. Can you spot your favorite?
expendables_three_ver17_xlg
Honestly, I never seen The Expendables 1 and 2 or have I? I don't even remember but what I can tell you is that this is one of successful movie franchise ever exist especially in action genre.

You might know that I'm not a big fan of action movie but I think I might be wrong on my own taste in movies. After seeing this movie I might consider action movies as choice. In movie, The Expendables 3 ( Ex3) Barney and his team went to save his old friend that have been lockup in an unknown prison. After saving his friend, they went straight for a mission that have been assign by government. War criminal mastermind, Stonebanks identity exposed and shocked Barney because he thought Stonebanks was dead (you can see in Expendables 1 & 2) . All of the sudden, Barney's friend got shot badly by Stonebanks.
Ex3 - 11
Seeing how bad his friend's injury, he realized that he wouldn't want his friend to get hurt on mission. 
Hence, he dismissed all of them and find another young skillful fighter that are willing to complete the mission of hunting Stonebanks. The mission almost completed until everything went wrong. You won't even expect what happen at the end. Be sure to watch it.
Ex3 - 20

My Thought on EX3
I do expect that this movie to be great seeing all actors involved. And I'm glad that my expectations were right. The beginning of the movie was not even close to boring with all the shooting, running and climbing scene. There's even funny scene most of the time especially during recruitment time. I also love that it' not only filled with action but having balance between comedy and drama. In this movie they also showed  great values of friendship and family. 
For a not so action movie fan, I'm recommending this movie because you would love it too except for the ending because I think it's the end of The Expendables.

BTW, Thank you so very much to  for choosing me as one of the winner too.

Time kasih, Salam,
XOXO
S

Comments

  1. Watch the two previous movies too! They are awesomeee :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotta watch them someday too if you said its awesome..

      Delete
  2. Hello! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with us
    so I came to give it a look. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting
    this to my followers! Terrific blog and terrific design and style.


    Also visit my page Dr Ayurveda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello & Salam pretty awesome! Thanks for stopping by, don't just be a silent reader here but be the friendly one because it's all about sharing. We took our time to read you comments and try to reply ASAP. Every comments is really important to us and thanks a lot for your effort. You're the best!

Popular posts from this blog

Natta Cosme Beauty Bag October

{REVIEW} Travelling in style with Supermodel's Secrets: Ke Ganu kite and it's Breastpinktober!!

Fun and safe with Dettol; pH Balanced Bodywash