{REVIEW} Miss Hana Water Proof Gel Eyeliner in Golden and Galaxy

Hello Pretty Awesome! How's your Raya? I guess Raya mood is still on for me. Hence, pardon me to be a little bit slow on blogging much. One question, are you still looking for an eyeliner that is water- proof, messy- proof and smudge- proof? Well... I've been reviewing this previously and I will say again that it's great! You can totally check out my previous post on Miss Hana Eyeliner here.
Of course, we wanna look good on Raya. Hence, trust me, I'll be posting a lot more on Raya. But for now, thanks a bunch to Natta Cosme again for letting me try on another eyeliner from Miss Hana.
Shall we recap on why do I love Miss Hana eyeliner so much?
it's based on waterproof, oil, concentrated color three demands:

■ Extreme color

■ Gelatinous texture characteristics of the ◎ plastic pen type, stroke smooth, the texture of moderate hardness, ductility, pen design easy to use easy to draw

■ Extremely waterproof removable
(taken from nattacosme.com)

Previously, I have tried Miss Hana eyeliner in plain color. For today, it is called Stardust Galaxy Black and Golden Brown which has this shiny glimpse of glitter. Overall, the usage and type and function are the same as I mentioned before except for the shiny part. This is totally suitable for a night out which will give extra shine and glamorous looks to your eyes. I love the fact that Miss Hana eyeliner have wide range of color selection so I won't get bored of using the same eyeliner. The right amount of glitter doesn't make the glitter fall off and hurts eyes. So far, I would recommend this for a long night out because it doesn't smudge and also water- proof.

Hye, if you're buying this before August 31st, be sure to key in
MHES 20
 to get 20% off Miss Hana Gel Eyeliner
and don't forget, Natta Cosme constantly running great offer so do check it out!
Displaying ramadhan_-$BI{K_-(B.jpg
Product Info  photo iqayana_zps05fef8b6.gif
NAME: 

Miss Hana Water Proof Gel Eyeliner

NET WEIGHT: 1.5gm

PRICE: RM34.90 RM24.90
PLACE TO BUY: NATTACOSME.COM

OFFICIAL WEBSITE: http://misshana.com.my/mbc/

Till next time, Salam 
XOXO 
S

Comments

  1. It is not my first time to visit this web page, i am browsing this website dailly
    and take good facts from here everyday.

    Feel free to surf to my webpage Bunion Pain symptoms

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello & Salam pretty awesome! Thanks for stopping by, don't just be a silent reader here but be the friendly one because it's all about sharing. We took our time to read you comments and try to reply ASAP. Every comments is really important to us and thanks a lot for your effort. You're the best!

Popular posts from this blog

Natta Cosme Beauty Bag October

Fun and safe with Dettol; pH Balanced Bodywash

{REVIEW} Travelling in style with Supermodel's Secrets: Ke Ganu kite and it's Breastpinktober!!