The Student Life

hai awesome people!
so today feeling like wanted to post my daily routine.
by "my" i mean Y only.
so this entry will be mostly about me.
u may continue reading this entry if u like to know about me,

many people confuse me with my sister, maybe this entry can help u to get to know me more.


so my name is Yana Rusli
i am student at KPTM, KL
im taking  Dip.Teaching English As a Second Language
this is my last year. next semester i will going to practical.

so what do i do everyday?
Monday to Friday i will be at my rent house which is more near with my college.

it will be pretty much like this:

CLASS


SELFIE & WeFIE


GYM



ASSIGNMENT 

and repeat

and my WEEKEND will be like:

SLEEP


FamilyFIE & SelFIE


SORRY FOR THE BORING ENTRY,

Till we meet again!
TATA
XOXO
-Y





Comments

Post a Comment

Hello & Salam pretty awesome! Thanks for stopping by, don't just be a silent reader here but be the friendly one because it's all about sharing. We took our time to read you comments and try to reply ASAP. Every comments is really important to us and thanks a lot for your effort. You're the best!

Popular posts from this blog

Natta Cosme Beauty Bag October

{REVIEW} Travelling in style with Supermodel's Secrets: Ke Ganu kite and it's Breastpinktober!!

Fun and safe with Dettol; pH Balanced Bodywash