{Makeover & Review} 20 Color eye shadows makeup palette; Rock edgy look

Hello pretty awesome! So it's another makeover series here at withlovekisses.com. And now it's turn for another one of my best friend to be conteng2 by me. This time, I'm going for extreme rock look. Her face is quite soft and cute and her skin is flawless. Hence, I decided to give her a little edge rocker girl look. The palette I'm using was the 20 color eye shadows which is all shimmers and very bright vibrant color. 

If you ask me, I'll say this is the palette if you're someone that loves the night life. This palette has every color to suits your wardrobe from Yellow tone to edgy black.
Either you're going to a concert, going as a performer and then dinner. It can all be done with this palette.
For my friend's look, I choose purple tone and a bit of orange for eyes and red lips.
This palette definitely can add that sexiness to your look. Like previous palette, I love the long lasting effect. It's superb pigmented and really vibrant. Of course, we had a great time to play with the palette creating look after look.
Tell me what do you think of this look on her? Yay or nay?
Till next time...Salam.

Product Info  photo iqayana_zps05fef8b6.gif
20 Color Eye shadow Makeup Palette
MYR 159.90
MYR 69.00 -57%
Shelf life:
3 Years

Weight:
320gm

PLACE TO BUY:

Email: talk2us@supermodels-secrets.com 
/supermodel.secrets@gmail.com 

Call +6 0162801990

WHATS APP/ SMS : 016 2801990



LINE/WeChat : Supermodel2u


INSTAGRAM @Supermodels_Secrets



SS gallery: 1st Floor, 41A, Jln SS 15/4B Subang jaya 47600 (Same row as Herbs N Foods)

XOXO

S

Comments

  1. Beautiful colors from the palette and loved the makeup of the photo,
    Flower has new post, "Shopping on site Miniinthebox" could visit me? and also whenever you post again, let me know, always come to see.
    magrafelizpensa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello & Salam pretty awesome! Thanks for stopping by, don't just be a silent reader here but be the friendly one because it's all about sharing. We took our time to read you comments and try to reply ASAP. Every comments is really important to us and thanks a lot for your effort. You're the best!

Popular posts from this blog

Natta Cosme Beauty Bag October

The Joy of Giving

Fun and safe with Dettol; pH Balanced Bodywash