{CONTEST} Shopping mood ON! L'Oreal Paris lovers #beautycountdown

Hello pretty awesome! I know I've been MIA for the past few days...I'm sick as h*** ...and my time are wasted on sleeping, crying and toileting.... I was going to do this post soon as I know of it..but when I'm sick...everything are put to pause..I'm a type of person who's rarely get sick...Thus, being sick is just not my forte...but I sure am a shopaholics! 
Raised your hands if you're a L'Oreal lover! The other day when I was doing my shopping, I just realized I'm prone to buy L'Oreal stuff...maybe because their product are so good that they just understands because I'm worth it.

So worth it that they're giving away a CAR WORTH OVER 100K, I mean...I felt so blessed enough if I could even win their RM100 worth of hamper.. But let's imagine riding that 100K worth of car, having time in the world and just sipping on that green tea ( well, I can't drink Alcohol ) Wow! wouldn't that be heaven on earth ??
Starting from 1st of November till 31st of December, L'Oreal Paris are generously giving away DAILY EVEN WEEKLY for the NEXT 10 WEEKS.
and HYE, YOU BIG SPENDERS,the BIGGEST, HIGHEST SPENDERS OVERALL will walk away with the the grand prize.
Photo: The more you shop, the more chances you'll have of winning amazing prizes in our 10 Weeks #BeautyCountdown! To enter: 1. Spend over RM20 on L'Oréal Paris products. 2. Upload a photo of your receipt as proof of purchase. Enter to WIN here: www.lorealbeautycountdown.com.my

You must be thinking that there's a catch to this. Well, there's NON! All you need to do is...

1) Shop L'Oreal Paris Products worth more than RM20 (I know...that is so little)
2) Upload an image of your purchased receipt
3) Answer a no- brainer question 
and
SHOP MORE and more and WISH UPON THE STARS..
GOOD LUCK!
I'm rooting for you as I'm rooting for me tooo...

Till next time, Salam
XOXO
S

Comments

  1. I was curious if you ever thought of changing the structure of your
    website? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
    But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better.
    Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or 2
    pictures. Maybe you could space it out better?


    Also visit my site :: Human Growth

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello & Salam pretty awesome! Thanks for stopping by, don't just be a silent reader here but be the friendly one because it's all about sharing. We took our time to read you comments and try to reply ASAP. Every comments is really important to us and thanks a lot for your effort. You're the best!

Popular posts from this blog

Natta Cosme Beauty Bag October

Fun and safe with Dettol; pH Balanced Bodywash

{REVIEW} Travelling in style with Supermodel's Secrets: Ke Ganu kite and it's Breastpinktober!!