Vouchers to be beautified inside out with Worthy Book

Hello!

Wow! It's a new set record for the longest time I haven't post any blog entry. Just to let you know I'm still here but  going to be slowing down on blogging and focus on being married. I don't know...It just too much to think of and focus on. Juggling between work, blogging and planning for the big day is so exhausting. I might just be revamping my blog post marriage to a more non beauty blogging entry. We'll see!

As for now, I wanna say thanks to Worthy Book for the wonderful invitation on reviewing their Ladies Edition 2014/ 2015 Worthy Book! It's just perfect timing since I'm getting married, I need all the spas I can get !

What is a Worthy Book? you may ask. It's simply a book with over RM11 THOUSANDS FREEBIES AND DISCOUNTS VOUCHERS. In Ladies edition, you'll get exclusive vouchers to the most exquisite experiences for fashion and all beauty .

They have categories of clothes, bags, shoes, bust care, eyebrow, eyecare, manicure, pedicure, online purchases, skincare, bodycare, haircare products, travel, spa, massage, facial, waxing, hair removal, wellness and health, slimming and hair saloon. Phew....How's that for a book?

For this year edition, Worthy Book were able to gather well known brand like Yves Rocher, Skinlab, Himalaya and many more. My personal favorite vouchers were the free membership for ThreeSixty shop, the 50% off on specialized treatment at Serenity and the free Hand Paraffin Treatment from JoJoBa Spa. What could I say? I love free stuff!
Need I say more?
Hye, if you're not into beauty, they have it in food too. Yummmm

I love that it has all this great stuff and the price are reasonable.
I just wish that they have a combined edition with much cheaper price and a thicker book.
However, it was still a good deal. Be sure to grab it at RM5 right now (last month offer)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natta Cosme Beauty Bag October

{REVIEW} Travelling in style with Supermodel's Secrets: Ke Ganu kite and it's Breastpinktober!!

Fun and safe with Dettol; pH Balanced Bodywash