Derma Roller

So as promise, hundreds needles that goes to your skin and face is Derma Roller!

Last month, there's a few girls reported and when viral after trying on skin care. That girl is like really super pretty before using the skin care but after trying the skin care, the effects is really shocking. People that know me knows that i been using this skin care (i dont think it's appropriate to reveal) for years... Whereby it get me scared  because of the girls that report what happen, I decided to stop using it.. After stopping. One by one pimples keep showing up. And the best part is I always make it better by pop it! Yeay me with full of scars after that. 

I been eyeing Derma Roller for sometimes actually. I mean its needle and hundreds of them ofcoz u will need a long and really hard think right? And i really bad at making decisions but that's what blogger and youtuber here for right? To help u or to help people like me to be exact. 

I am a very logical person. I need logic than only i be convince. The person that make me convince is actually my girl crush Huda or you can find her by Huda Beauty at YouTube. She said that Derma works by actually injure a bit of your skin so that your body trigger it and all the collagen will be focusing on the injury place. This is In my own words yaa guys. oh gosh i hope i make sense. But if I don't, advisable to watch huda vid it self.😁

Back to me, this my face before derma, after stop the skin care;



After derma;





I mean honestly, u cant actually see the big WOW, however u can feel ur skin a bit smoother and also the dots/ scars a bit "pudar"(cant find the words in english) plus i only try for couples of weeks only.
consistency and alot of patient is the key.

I believe everything have pros and cons.

Im not being negative, but the positive side you can find alot at other website, so I decided to share the negative only;

1. It needles guys
2. Hundreds of needles
3. Super pain after usage
4. Make ur face itchy
6. Make you face dry the next day ( i think its the healing process)

Apart from that your skin will be smoother and nicer!

For those, that thinking of buying, my advise, go small, do ur research, and happy trying.

next post: My routine before and after Derma Rolling.

Stay Tune and Happy Reading

oh ya follow me on instagram @yanarusli

till we meet again, i be posting every wednesday now.

save our date together every wednesday?

<3

YR.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natta Cosme Beauty Bag October

Fun and safe with Dettol; pH Balanced Bodywash

{REVIEW} Travelling in style with Supermodel's Secrets: Ke Ganu kite and it's Breastpinktober!!