[OOTD]Thursday post suprise!

Hi peeps!


been thinking.... I thought, why not, right? 

Ohhh women with the thinking and the why not... Women will always be a women.

so let me get to the point, Okey this is still in planning, not confirmed but yaa

So I decide since i only post on Wednesday for stuff. I decide every Thursday is my ootd post. i know some with be saying, hey i can see your ugly ootd on your instagram. But hey! Thanks for following me on insta but hi i also wan to post it here because it my blog and thnkyou for stopping by and read my blog hope to see you again every Wednesday and Thursday 😊 

So here goes my first ootd for today;


My ootd is from;
Shawls: RM10 shawl from downtown cheras
blouse: RM40 insta shop @faithsisters_ 
Palazzo: RM47 insta shop @shirt_on_factory
My everyday flat: cant recall how much from forever21
Oh my bag that is hiding behind me is from Aldo


Yup i don't spend much for my outfit. And i dont care about the brand. For me I rather want something that is beautiful than something that is branded. Any how im still like any other normal women that love to shop. 


Hey follow me on insta and check out the  instashop, recommended by me. Awesome service and good material ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hey see you on Thursday maybe for next ootd?

Ps; i have a new reason to shop. Yeayy.

See you againnn

YR








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natta Cosme Beauty Bag October

Fun and safe with Dettol; pH Balanced Bodywash

{REVIEW} Travelling in style with Supermodel's Secrets: Ke Ganu kite and it's Breastpinktober!!