[OOTD]Comfortable yet classy.

Hey guyss! Happy Thursday! So as promised, my yesterday's ootd; 


How to keep it classy yet super comfortable?
Wear a palazzo. Better yet nude palazzo. Which is super comfy but still look classy and its rhymes duhh

My palazzo is from +Calacara Boutique where i got at the sale time for only rm100 for 3 item.
Baggy shirt is from an old pashmina from turkey and DIY to whatever u see as above.
Hijab i got it as gift from my mother<3
That beautiful cute bag is a gift for my birthday from my mother's friend (which i call sometimes "mak angkat")
The ring (dont know if u can see it) its from a friend from work which also for my birthday, simple but yet it is so me. 
Lastly, flats, old flat from +Forever 21 for only RM50.

I am so not a fashion advisor but i really love to be one. Hahahha. Or even so a model? Ohh keep dreaming liyana.  Okey guys hope you love my short and simple post! 

More than happy to hear from u guys what do u think of my look? Yeay? Nay? Comments below or u can find me at my personal instagram @yanarusli.

See u next week! 

YR


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natta Cosme Beauty Bag October

Fun and safe with Dettol; pH Balanced Bodywash

{REVIEW} Travelling in style with Supermodel's Secrets: Ke Ganu kite and it's Breastpinktober!!