perla coffee. Again?

Whatttt? Its already Thursday!!! heyoooo. Ohh guysss im sooooo sooo sorry. Few days have been disaster. Ohh yaa last week i know i didn't post anything because 1. Im sick, 2. Last week its my birthday yoo. Soo happy birthday liyana.

So since i just officially 22 years old last week, i forget that yesterday it's already Wednesday. Thats is why today post will be a combination of Wednesday and Thursday post. Ohh old people problem. Or is it really just me?

If you guys read my last time post, i have tried Perla Coffee and pimple grow on my fort head like mushrooms. But now currently my skin is super dull and i dont know what to doooooo so i tried again. Wuuuuuu. Yeay me? However what i gonna make sure this time is.... i will be extra care with my face to avoid any pimple to grow.

Today is my 7 day of drinking it and... tadaaaaa


No filter taw just for u guys. After i finish the whole box. I will post another one. 
The dots is from before drinking it. So hopefully it will be gone by the time I finish the whole box.

And here OOTD,


My 3years back Kurung Peplum i buy RM180.0 but i cant recall at which website is that. 😐 



Goodnight guysss sorry for the late post! Muahhh
See u next week

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natta Cosme Beauty Bag October

Fun and safe with Dettol; pH Balanced Bodywash

{REVIEW} Travelling in style with Supermodel's Secrets: Ke Ganu kite and it's Breastpinktober!!