Perla Coffee Review

Good Day!

Dear readers, thank you for stopping by. As promised, i will blog after i finish the whole box of Perla Coffee that i am currently drinking. 

In my previous post of Perla Coffee i didn't mention the benefits of drinking Perla Coffee, i was assuming everyone already know about it but hey there's no loss in sharing again right?

Perla Coffee is a coffee for :
1.whitening your whole body 
2.even your skin tone 
3.help to treat acne problem 
4.skin problem 
5.soften your skin texture.
6.help in making your skin more fluffy and flawless.
7.help in treating scars
8.help in reducing wrinkles and fine line.

and so much more.

*i dont sell this coffee, i just drink it and do review for my readers to help you guys in deciding whether or not to drink.

So honest review, few years back i tried and there a lot of pimple. Now, reason i give myself to try again is because of coffee. since i been working, drinking coffee is a must because i found myself super blur if i dont. I been drinking Nescafe 3 in 1 so i said at least i drinking Perla Coffee i can be pretty too? hahaha.(i actually need more than a coffee to help in being pretty) i tried. Honestly this time, i kinna really happy with the result. i can see my face its not that dull anymore, my skin tone is healthier. today is the 20th day of me drinking the coffee, equal to 1 box of it. i been drinking once a day every morning, or every time before i start my day. okey i should stop with writing and show to u guys;

this is me on the 7days of drinking it;

and this is me today;

and when you put it together like every other skin care review:

u cant actually see it thro the camera, but when i ask others, they say that i look a bit lighter than before. so yaaa im happy. are u happy?

i will definitely continue. and see after my 2nd box.


hey readers, if you guess are also interested to try, comment below. maybe, just maybe why not i start to sell it right? i love selling things that i personally used and very happy with the result. ohh and tell me do you wan me to review on my 2nd box?

see you tomorrow my love. muah
YR
 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natta Cosme Beauty Bag October

{REVIEW} Travelling in style with Supermodel's Secrets: Ke Ganu kite and it's Breastpinktober!!

Beauty Clinic Mediheal Overlab Real Powder Masks by Hishop :)