[OOTD]Hijab Style for Office Wear.

Good Day! Happy OOTD day!

Honestly my office wear is also my everyday wear. I wear what i wanna wear. oh women!


Height: 156cm, Weight: 53kg

 I just seriously love to wear bootcut now. I love that i looked tall, I love that i felt tall. This is the life of a short girl. So sad.Im just a a typical short and not so skinny Malay girl with a really high hope. DRAMA.

Things i wear;
Hijab - my usual place is either downtown or masjid jamek I rarely buy my hijab more than RM20.
Blouse - Padini RM50
Bell Button Palazzo - insta shop @hijabista.hub
New bag 'Michael Kors" so not original - Petaling Street Rm120 nego till RM60.
i know you guys can't see it but im wearing my most comfortable wedges from @XESShoes

Hope you love my OOTD for today.
See you on the next post? promise?

Goodbye for now. Kisses.
YR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natta Cosme Beauty Bag October

Fun and safe with Dettol; pH Balanced Bodywash

{REVIEW} Travelling in style with Supermodel's Secrets: Ke Ganu kite and it's Breastpinktober!!