[Product Review] Original Sprout Tahitian Shampoo 100% Vegan



Good Day!
But first read THIS for all the facts on this product.
So today will be a special post as me YR and my sister SR will be reviewing on this Original Sprout Tahitian 100% vegan shampoo and since i unable to show my hair, lucky i have my little brother, i mean that is all the point of having a little brother right?

Here a short vid, my little brother got free hair shampoo from the professional taw!



Here some before and after pictures;



All picture were taken with iphone 6s with flash. Look closely! before my little brother hair a bit dull and dry, but after it just look shining and moist.

Honestly, if you really wanna see result you have to try is for a month than only can see the result.

"Every good thing take times"

For me YR, dry hair is never the main issue, hair falls like niagara falls have always been the main problem. Its normal right women with hijab? or is it really just me?

I had tried two times, first impression, it really take a lot of patient as it is not bubbly and my thought be like since its not bubbly it wont help me with my itchiness. however i still kept it positively and just wait the next day to really see the result. i was a bit shock as it actually help, i dont feel itch, like at all. So 🌟 for that.

The second time i tried, i was determine to be super patient in shampooing my hair and give all the time the conditioner need, let my hair dry and apply the hair oil.

Surprisingly, it make my hair look healthy.  ðŸŒŸ for that. The best thing of all that i notice my hair did not fall like it used too. its still fall but its just dont like niagara falls lah. so i give 🌟🌟 for that as that is my main problem right.

Total of ðŸŒŸðŸŒŸðŸŒŸðŸŒŸ

SR:
Nowadays people are looking on products that can save environment somehow, someway and honestly I think this shampoo is great for that committed people that is trying to do the best for the dying world. As a neutral person, i felt that it works amazingly. It is so luxurious and rich that it doesn't need too much to clean my long thick hair. Moreover, learning about chemical, I know that most soaps with whole lot of bubble involve with chemical agent as it's ingredient. I love how it's able to let my hair dry in short amount of time. Just great for hijab wearer like me. And we tend to get that feeling of itchiness and discomfort but less with this shampoo. The scent of that more like butter coco lasted for few days which I love. Downside of it is most probably the exclusivity of it in retail shop and also the price point. However, for mothers that struggling to find a suitable hair care for their babies and not willing to pay huge amount of shipping fees plus protecting your love ones from that harmful chemical, do change to Original Sprout.

Till we meet again my love,
From YR & SR


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natta Cosme Beauty Bag October

Fun and safe with Dettol; pH Balanced Bodywash

{REVIEW} Travelling in style with Supermodel's Secrets: Ke Ganu kite and it's Breastpinktober!!