[Review] Shizens Sheer Tin Foundation & Lip Tattoo

Good Day!

Another day another blog post.

As promised i will be reviewing this two expensive makeup;



SHIZENS;

 Sheer Tint Foundation & Lip Tattoo.

Let's start with Sheer Tint Foundation,



Apart from the fact that it is formulated with a unique WOW technology (Water-in-Oil-in-Water), where water molecules are double coated to provide the skin with extra moisture and hydration. 
I personally love it coz everytime i applied it to my face it gives me the fresh feeling & my face feels moist the entire day. It is light and very easy to apply.

Here before and after picture;


You can't actually see much different but if you look closely you can see that it help a lot with my dark circle and give me the fresh look. For daily makeup i will actually wear my day cream, sun screen then only i will wear  but for the purpose of reviewing this product and only this so..... 
What do you think?

Pros and Cons:
1.Too expensive for 40ml foundation.
2.It has the ability to promote microcirculation, thus preventing the complexion from dulling, evens the skin tone and enhances skin radiance.
3.Very light weight.
4. Give you the natural & fresh look

Next, my current favorite. 

Shizens Lip Tattoo;

Look closely! you can see that it is changing color. 

What best about it that its white and it will change color based on your ph and body temperature. There one time i was a bit sick and my body temperature a bit hot like always i am hot. eh.
Focus! It change color to dark pinkish. On other normal healthy day the color be like this before and after;


If you can see before my lips is a bit darkish but after applying it change to pinkish. Honestly i felt like before this my lips is much more darkish than this.

Pros and Cons:
1.Too expensive. (i like cheap stuff and i a bit cheapor)
2.Give natural look.
3.long lasting
4.help in restoring my lips to pinkish back!

Click PLAY to see how i apply it.
*sorry bad quality* need to buy a real camera not iphone camera!



Signing off for now. See you tomorrow?

Kisses.

YR



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natta Cosme Beauty Bag October

{REVIEW} Travelling in style with Supermodel's Secrets: Ke Ganu kite and it's Breastpinktober!!

Fun and safe with Dettol; pH Balanced Bodywash