RM500 for makeup? Seriously?

Good Day!

Eh hi we meet again i guess? but still Thank You for dropping by. (pretending people actually visit my lame blog) So sad. Life have to go on....

For those that love makeup RM500 is actually nothing for makeup. However for me...... i sucks at makeup, like seriously sucks that I never experience my makeup on fleek, it either too dark or too light, just never in between.

As promised on the last post that i will share with you guys on what i spent on the RM500 cash voucher for Parkson from Nescafe Tarik event but before you judge, just remember Im just like any other women that love makeup but dont actually makeup that much. So that's why i bought this, really! because its natural look and actually help in healing my ugly skin. (which actually need more than this, but this is good for now)

Things i bought;
oh its only RM471.80 because I gave my friend RM100. I paid for both shizens first for RM389 and i got another RM50 voucher. Now Parkson are giving away voucher if you spend more than RM300 i think.So the rest i paid with cash. 

Let me explain why i bought this expensive Shizens foundation, lips tattoo, and oh Maybelline compact powder and mascara. 

Sheer Tint Foundation.

This foundation have the WOW technology (Water-in-Oil-in-Water), to provide the skin with extra moisture and hydration. Which my face really need coz i been suffering with dry flaky skin. 
On top of that it contains red algae extract, an ingredient which is highly beneficial for the skin.The sales girl put on my face at that time and i can see instant glow. I have been wearing about a week now and i can really see the changes. ( I will do the before and after on other post)
So not sponsored for this, but if you want it you can get it HERE
Lip Tattoo

This is the product that got me hook. I was actually just looking for a foundation, and the sales girl came to me and ask if i want to try this, like any typical girl i am, i said YES! The first thing i see is that the packaging is nice but after she applied to me i just love the color, the color is actually depending on the individual’s pH and body temperature. Apart from that, it also help in bring out the lips' natural rosy tones.

I asked my colleague what she think about this lip tattoo, she said that she used this before and she love it so much coz its help her to get back the natural rosy tones and that make me more in love with it!
Will definitely do review for this coz i have dark lips. High hope for this. #PrayforLiyana
DRAMA.

So not sponsored for this, but if you guys want it you can get at HERE


I never good at picking the color so i end up took the natural color which actually i realised when i reach home. (good job Liyana) but hey i think the color is okey laaa.......... for me.

Maybelline have a lot of mascara, i personally choose this because of the cute packaging and  ofcoz obviously i bought Maybelline coz i have always a fan for Maybelline product and my stock almost finish.

Before i sign off for today, I was going thro my phone to look for a selfie to put as a before picture and the only selfie that i find is this;
so not a proper selfie and not much selfie pictures anymore! like OMG! is this mean i already grown up to be women? i have once read a quote said that you know you all grown up when you go thro your phone and you can't find selfie pictures. Im not ready to grow up! Im still young!

Oh well, Life. Signing off for today,

Hope you find this post as exciting as i am when i bought this.

See you on my next post!
Kisses.

YR



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natta Cosme Beauty Bag October

Fun and safe with Dettol; pH Balanced Bodywash

{REVIEW} Travelling in style with Supermodel's Secrets: Ke Ganu kite and it's Breastpinktober!!