[Event] High Tea Workshop!

Good Day!

Hi guys!

I know!!!!!!!! I didn't post since forever already..... 2017 came and i like i wasn't ready, but 2017 have been really nice to me, I been to a short getaway to Cameron, watch plenty of Korean Drama, when to this lovely High Tea Workshop...


It was organise by keppo.my

Let's get to know a bit about Keppo.my first okey?

Keppo is website that keppo about all kind of food from Halal, Non-Halal and Pork Free! So if going out for food and beverage and just need abit of push and reviews from others, u cant just go to keppo.my and read all the reviews!

why name Keppo.my?
K = Knowing, E = Every, P = People, P = Particular, O = Object & MY = Malaysia. It's Indonesian slang, which is comes from Hokkien language (usually used by some communities in Medan, Palembang, and Pekanbaru) and then become a loanword in Singlish (Singaporean-English)

"Kappo" which means "really curious" defines a condition when a person is want to know about everything.

Thanks to keppo that organise this lovely workshop, not just we get to learn how to eat cup cake the right way, we actually get to experience the food at Tea Serendah, which really really fancy and the food is just nice! but the best part is the price is actually not that expensive and it is definitely affordable, so next time i can throw my own High Tea Party at Tea Serendah.





the best part is that We are officially certified now!

oh yaa, not to forget the accessory!


This trending spectacle is from


if you follow me on instagram, u know i post this post;


I am just in love with cute ring!
u can also visit Potsie Pottie insta to see their post or just head to Atria Mall to see for yourself!


everything there is cute!!!! So get ready to bring alot of cash okey?
dont forget to use this discount code "KEPPO20%MARKDOWN' to get 20% off!

if you visit their store dont forget to visit the shop next to it; GLORY NAIL

to get a nice Manicure and Pedicure!

okey i guess that's it for today,

let's end this post with a group photo;


Thanks to Keppo.my, Tea Serendah, Potsie Pottie and Glory Nail for this lovely event and this goodies!!!
I loveeeee it!
Don't forget to follow:
Visit: Keppo.my
Tea Serendah, Potsie Pottie & Glory Nail @ Atria Level 2


Good bye my love.

YR







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natta Cosme Beauty Bag October

Fun and safe with Dettol; pH Balanced Bodywash

{REVIEW} Travelling in style with Supermodel's Secrets: Ke Ganu kite and it's Breastpinktober!!