[OOTD] Hijab with Tassel Shirt


Good Day!

So how's everything? Okey? I hope everything okey..

I always love tassel shirt! it is flowy, and it carry the statement of "lazy yet nice", or is it just me making up statement? i guess? We'll never know.... KAHKAHKAH

So behind this Tassel Shirt im wearing, He bought for me from Thailand. He never like Tassel shirt, for him, it is just messy. So i asked, why did you bought me this, i know you dont like me wearing this kind of shirt. He said "i dont like you wearing it, but i know u like it". He is super ego, so this small small statement, i have to learn to appreciate it. He have his own ego way in expressing himself. 

Heels: XES[Sponsored]
Bootcut Jeans: instashop @shirt_on_factory [RM55]
Tassel Shirt: from Love
Hijab: DIY
Bag: Michael Kors [not original] - Petaling Street Rm120 nego till RM60

Next Post: Event cover on HWL & C88 x Swarovski.

Till we meet next time!

YR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natta Cosme Beauty Bag October

Fun and safe with Dettol; pH Balanced Bodywash

{REVIEW} Travelling in style with Supermodel's Secrets: Ke Ganu kite and it's Breastpinktober!!