[OOTD] Same shirt diff diff jeans.


Good Day! Happy Thaipusam/ Happy Holiday!

Today outfit:
Hijab(bawal): pasar malam wagsa maju RM10
shirt : bf's gift from Thailand
jeans: H&M RM50
heels: ChrstyNg RM150
Bag: Bonita RM20 for 2 (warehouse SALE)

I am obsessed with bawal crepe now. who ever knows where can i buy in whole with a great price please let me know!


So remember last 2 weeks I posted this;


differences jeans can change the entire look directly. 

So which is your fav? 

if you ask me, i would say YOU is my fav! Thank You for stopping by.

See you next week okey?

YR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natta Cosme Beauty Bag October

Fun and safe with Dettol; pH Balanced Bodywash

{REVIEW} Travelling in style with Supermodel's Secrets: Ke Ganu kite and it's Breastpinktober!!