Premier Clinic, 1st time going to aesthetic clinic

Good Day!

hi girls and boys, as promised i will shared with you guys my experience to Premier Clinic Puchong.

The Premier Clinic that i went is at Puchong Outlet( i will provide the address before i sign off). Premier Clinic actually have several outlet and have a lot of proven result. So with all the proven result i read, it get me more excited to go.


My doctor for the day is the beautiful Doctor Michelle Lai. The 1st thought when i see her is howw you skin iss pretty! So Jelly! just being a typical girl i am. The Doctor sees my skin, which is very dry and i have a lot of pimple scars, so she suggest me to get the Skin Peel Treatment. Actually i booked to get a whitening treatment (coz that is the only thing i know) but i am also open to suggestion coz i believe she knows her job.



What is actually Skin Peel Treatment?

Skin Peel treatment is also known as chemical peel. It is a treatment to remove the top layer of the skin naturally with a peeling solution, any dead skin cells will be naturally removed while the fresh layer of skin underneath will be healthier and smoother than previous layers, giving your face a rejuvenated appearance.

what i like is that the doctor explain to me, before the application, what will i experience on the time of application and what should i expect after application.

1st they clean up my face (coz im the type of girl that cant go out the house bare faced).
So on the time of application i can feel burning sensation which the doctor already explain as it is very normal and it is to be expected during the initial application. However, on the application time, a cooling device is held above my face which will help to reduce the sting sensation.
Surprisingly, this treatment take just 5 minute. I was expecting to be longer but hey time save! but the doctor also had mention that i will not experience it directly, it will take after 3 days only my skin will be super dry for the changing skin to take place.

After the Skin Peel Treatment, the doctor suggest to do the LED Light Therapy.



What is LED Light Therapy?

LED Therapy is to help in restore the youthfulness of your skin. The skin is penetrated at the correct depth by the light, triggering a series of cellular functions in your body which increases the rate of healing and skin rejuvenation. Increasing the production of collagen and elastin in the skin, light therapy stimulates the regrowth of skin cells which lead to dead skin cells being replaced quickly. This gives your face a rejuvenated look and feel, as fresh skin cells begin to form.

For LED Light, it take around 15-30minute. i'm not quite sure, but i remember falling asleep. The nurse there did mention that i will feel a bit of heat because of the light, but since the room is already cool so the heat is quite nice. That's why i almost asleep during the session.

After the LED Light session i can see my face look really glowing.

This is my face before the treatment:

and this is after;

note: this is on the same day. as the doctor said i will not see the different on the same day. it will take several days to see the diff as my skin need to go thro the changing of skin 1st. The doctor also mention that the treatment that i did is just a simple one, if you need more you can always come back as people always do this treatment to remove dead skin, in result a healthier skin.

After 3 days, my skin is super dry, it is dry up to so flaky that any girl will be so freaking out(coz i did) but what got me like "awwww" the clinic called me to check on me, i feel so touch. So i put on moisturiser and sunscreen protection as the doctor advise, and extra help from aloe vera made from home. and yaaaaa everything is Okay now!

My pimple scar that have been with me since forever no goneeeeee.(so not gonna miss you scar)
i am super happy with the result! will definitely come again for sure!!!

ohh yaa guy, you can mention my name if you drop by and get 10% discount! So go now!

I tried to take pictures of my flaky skin, but my iphone cover me too much. It can't capture the ugly side of me(not that i complaining).

As promised here the address:
Address: G-15, IOI Boulevard, Jalan Kenari 5, 
Bandar Puchong Jaya,
 47100 Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
Phone: +60 16-706 0101
Hours
Wednesday 10AM–7PM
Thursday 10AM–7PM
Friday 10AM–7PM
Saturday 10AM–7PM
Sunday Closed
Monday 2–7PM
Tuesday 10AM–7PM

You can also find them at;

Email Address: contactus@premier-clinic.com






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natta Cosme Beauty Bag October

Fun and safe with Dettol; pH Balanced Bodywash

{REVIEW} Travelling in style with Supermodel's Secrets: Ke Ganu kite and it's Breastpinktober!!