Doing Facial for the 1st time at Beaute Library


Good Day!

Hi peeps!

So today i wanna share with you guys my experience doing facial at Beaute Library at MyTown Cheras.


Okey 1st expression is that the worker there is just sooo nice and very friendly, makes you feel so welcome coming in. Being a typical yana, late as always. but not intentionally, it was raining heavily and i came from PJ. However they still welcome me with a big smile and didn't cut my hours. coz i have several experience, (not gonna mention any names) that i am not intentionally being late, usually its the peak hour so.. i was stuck at the jam. they will treated us badly as we did something really bad, plus we are practically paying why needed to be so rude right?
okey back to the point, they are just soo friendly. they welcome me, ask for my ic and they ask me to sit at waiting room while they register for me.

While i wait......
so the room have full mirror. so i take the opportunity to take 1 selfie, (honestly i take 2)

Not long after that, one nice lady came and gave me a hot tea. which make me so warm due to the rain, aircon and all.. They also ask me to filled up a form which ask what is my main concern for my skin. Being a typical woman i am, i practically tick everything. i have concern okey. Dont judge!

Than she used this one device to zoom in to my skin and show at the laptop. i have a lot of wrinkles. but she said that its good, its mean that my collegen is still active. so yeay? but i my skin is sooo dry and the scars is a really deep scars which will take much more longer time to heal if my skin is too dry. So she suggest me to get the Hydrating Enriching Treatment, i believe she know what best, so i followed.


This is the treatment room. 

Usually when i go to any treatment i dont really like to sleep, coz i wanna be aware on what is happening. What i like is that everything she is doing, she will inform me before even doing it. So that i know what is actually going on. (i have trust issue). The treatment start of by cleaning my makeup off, welcoming massage - face, neck and shoulder massage, honestly, being awake at this moment is just really hard. The room temperature is just nice, the light was dim and there a soft music playing at the background. I end up sleeping. that is how relax it is! After the treatment, i can see obviously that my skin is just soo soft, so much brighter and healthier. I will for sure come back before my wedding ceremony. eh. when eh? hahahaha. when the time come laaa

girls and maybe boys, if you looking for a place to do facial or just simply wanna relax. This is definitely the place!

Make sure to visit their;




to know more! okey?

okey!

See you when i see you!

YR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natta Cosme Beauty Bag October

{REVIEW} Travelling in style with Supermodel's Secrets: Ke Ganu kite and it's Breastpinktober!!

Beauty Clinic Mediheal Overlab Real Powder Masks by Hishop :)