Neutrogena Deep Clean (Dry Skin)


I have been suffering with dry skin, there this product that i used, its does not make my skin more dry but it doesn't quit do the job properly, i can feel and see theres a lot of blackhead. I guess Neutrogena heard my cry for help and sent me these to try it out. Last time, they sent me Neutrogena Deep Clean hydrating foaming cleanser, and i have fall in love with it ever since, it have always been my go to cleanser when i need a deep clean or just simply lazy to clean my makeup using makeup remover (its a bad habit, dont follow).

So let's start with the one i am most familiar with;

1.Neutrogena Deep Clean hydrating foaming cleanser


Neutrogena Deep Clean hydrating foaming cleanser is an effective moisture-balancing deep cleansing facial cleanser with long-lasting oil control and 2x moisture boost for cleaner, softer and suppler skin with every wash.

For me i love Neutrogena Deep Clean hydrating foaming cleanser as i mention it is my go to cleanser, when i need extra clean nor my lazy day to clean my makeup, one wash using Neutrogena Deep Clean hydrating foaming cleanser is enough to clean my makeup off. I love it coz its very foamy and very soft to my skin. usually i'll used lesser than this but enough for my whole face.

2. Neutrogena Deep Clean Blackhead eliminating daily scrub.


Neutrogena Deep Clean Blackhead eliminating daily scrub helps to effectively eliminate blackheads from the very first use and prevent new ones from forming, for clean and healthy looking skin

The texture is not as thick as the foaming cleanser, coz i expect it to be, its more watery but as u rub into your skin, slowly u will feel the small dots(is it dots people called it?) it is soo small you dont actually feel it like scrubbing your face means it's good! coz i have always have bad experience with scrub. Either it will dry my skin out or it will hurt my skin after usage. but so far i used this, both i don't experience, so yeayyy

3.Neutrogena Deep Clean hydrating cleansing oil to foam 


Neutrogena Deep Clean hydrating cleansing oil to foam give dual cleansing experience in one wash with dual-transformation process. Cucumber extract helps hydrate and leaves your skin soft and healthy.

What i love about Neutrogena Deep Clean hydrating cleansing oil to foam is the packaging, the fact that its an oil and it can also turn into form has really wow me. The texture also not that thick but not that thin. It's not as thin as the oil that we expect it to be but it's not that thick as any foam also. 

Honestly i love all of it, but if i had to pick.... i would pick.....


Neutrogena Deep Clean hydrating cleansing oil to foam coz it a one go product! for a lazy person like me, this is definitely the it product!  I can used to clean my makeup 1st, than just head to the toilet splash a bit of water and walaaaaaa it become foamy! not to mention, its fancy packaging! me love! soo yaa i loveee Neutrogena Deep Clean hydrating cleansing oil to foam and i know you'll love it too!

Don't forget to visit and like Neutrogena Official FB page to get the latest update!

#NeutrogenaMY #NeutrogenaBeautySquad #NeutrogenaHappySkin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natta Cosme Beauty Bag October

Fun and safe with Dettol; pH Balanced Bodywash

{REVIEW} Travelling in style with Supermodel's Secrets: Ke Ganu kite and it's Breastpinktober!!