Would you let your husband/bf go for Thai Massage?

Last month my bf went to Thailand with his friends, for a short vacation (not that short- I miss him everyday #clingygf), he told me that he went for a Thai massage and in my mind I was like, the girl is touching him, doing stuff, is he naked? How the girl like, etc etc. typical paranoid Liyana thinking lah. Because last time I went to Balinese massage, it was oily and such, so I thought it was the same for him


Since I was so eager to try it out, a friend of mine recommended me to go to this "Thai Paradise" which located at Pacific Regency Hotel at The heart of KL. 1st let's talk about the Hotel, 1st impression googling, the hotel look wow (google image). 1st impression presenting there, small, it looked small because everything is very near with everything, or the easy to understand word is "pack", as I walked through, I dropped by the washroom, which really wow me, the washroom is something like a vvip washroom, all is inside the room. Is just felt very fancy peeing there 😂. I didn't take the opportunity to walk through the hotel because of the time. So I directly went up to the "Thai Paradise" that was on the 9th floor, on the right, I was quite early so I got to "interview" the owner of the spa. I was being interviewed too to be honest 😂. The owner was so friendly, and so welcoming. 


Thai Paradise Spa was founded on the principles of providing true authentic and professional "Thai massage". "Thai massage" is an ancient healing system combining acupressure, Indian Ayurvedic principles, and assisted yoga moves. The owners have a combined experience of more than 15 years in the spa business, who strive to make Thai Paradise a true pampering and relaxation center like no other spa in Kuala Lumpur.  


While waiting for my turn, they served me a ginger tea. Which is very good and sweet (not really a fan of ginger) but the tea is not that bad. 

"Thai Paradise Spa" is everything made in Thailand, from the oils, lotions, towels, aroma, bed sheets, music, and most importantly the trained therapists. My trained therapist is a woman (thank god) I mean, I would die if it's a man. The 1st 40 minutes is all good.. I slept, the last 20minutes is the main highlight of the traditional Thai massage, she asked me to sit up, and she started twisting me, not mentally. Physically. This is the time the bone cracking sound will be heard. This is where you need to relax the most. The more you resist, the more pain you will feel. However don't worry, they are trained to do this, your body is in good hand. The next day you feel all fresh and good! It is definitely a well worth value service compared to the other expensive spas in the big hotels.

If you want to experience a truly Thailand massage, here is the place!

Here the price list and the treatments that you may get there;


Or you can visit here to know more;

Website: www.thaiparadise.com.my
Instagram: @spathaiparadise 

So would you let your husband/bf to go for a Thai Massage? I leave it to you to try it out 1st hand then decide okey.

Don't forget to use code "loveliyana" to get RM50 off!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natta Cosme Beauty Bag October

{REVIEW} Travelling in style with Supermodel's Secrets: Ke Ganu kite and it's Breastpinktober!!

Fun and safe with Dettol; pH Balanced Bodywash