getting ready for RAYA with Dermedics!

Hi peeps!

Last time I visited Dermedics usj to see for myself the fake product and i have post the "china product vs original product for Dermedics" for you guys to see too. If you haven't read that, CLICK here.

One of my friend, had tried it too and she said that her face become dry and take up to 2weeks to recover and now she just looking very flawless (stalk at instagram)

Since Raya coming up in 3weeks.... I thought why not right? So yesterday (1st June 2017), i came to visit Dermedics at Kuchai Lama to try on myself the best selling Mesowhite brightening serum by the one and only Dermedics Malaysia. 

What is actually Dermedics MESOWHITE brightening serum or what is it for actually?

MESOWHITE is a serum designed for safe and intensive skin whitening treatments. It is recommended for people with dark skin tones and also for reduction of the appearance of freckles and skin discoloration caused by acne and photo-aging (age spots).

Note; if you guys coming and try it out, Come bare face. I came with full face coz business call. Can't do business without makeup. 

Coz i came full makeup face, she had to clean my makeup, which take forever. Soo kesian taw. 

The girl that did my treatment is super nice, and i love that she explains to me from A-Z. Her advice: don't wear any makeup for at least 7days. Take care of your food, don't eat "belacan", or any spicy food for awhile and if you drink alcohol (which i don't) don't drink for 7 days. Coz all this can disturb the treatment to be more effective. She even said that if you buy the MESOWHITE and didn't do the right way, the result will be not as effective and become such a waste. 

After she cleans my face, she clean again. I don't really know how many times she cleans my face but I remember she keep massage my face with cleanser and clean with wet cloth.


So actually the place that i did the treatment called "Suiterdur Beaut Haus" not dermedics. But they are using dermedics product. 

So here my clean bare face, 


Ps; im using iPhone, so it may have help me in looking more flawless than usual.

To avoid sensitive skin or pain during the treatment they apply soothing cream/gel (not quit sure) wrap it up and let it stay for 20 minutes. (Which i slept the whole 20minutes)


After 20 minutes, she cleans the soothing cream/gel out with wet cloth. This is the part my face feels numb and tight. I can't even feel my nose. Seriously. My face did turn red after the soothing cream/gel. She said that maybe because i have sensitive skin (which i dont think i do) but i think she knows what she's doing. So...

Here is the highlight of the treatment;


The MESOWHITE serum. She used a device to distribute the serum evenly. I can feel that she even did a pattern on my face. I'm not quite sure how long does applying the serum takes, but it is very longggg. Coz i keep falling asleep. 

The last cream/gel that she puts (didn't get the name) gave a bit sensation to my skin but still manageable. But she did gave me a paper to fan my face if it get too pain. Coz cooling help to reduce the pain.


Really ugly. I know. So this how it is for another 20minutes.

I did see a before after pictures of this guy, that before had really big open pores and fine lines but after 2-3 sessions, his face is flawless! Really get me excited to see the results. Which i will only see after a week. So patient okey. 

I did also make another appointment on 7 june 2017, for other treatment. So make sure to stay tune!
I will definitely show my face before the treatment and after k?

Here my face right after MESOWHITE serum treatment;


They also provide me a cream to wear, for 7 days which really make me soo happy coz at least i feel safe walking in Malaysia- sunny all day everyday. #thatswhyimtan 😅

Stay tune okey for my next treatment update with dermedics? Muahh

Make sure to visit Dermedics FB page;

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natta Cosme Beauty Bag October

{REVIEW} Travelling in style with Supermodel's Secrets: Ke Ganu kite and it's Breastpinktober!!

Fun and safe with Dettol; pH Balanced Bodywash