Hello pretty awesome! I bet some of you already know that I went to Terrenganu for a friend/ blogger/ workmate wedding... Call me 'katak bawah tempurung' but ya...embarrassingly it's my first time jejak kaki kat Ganu kte...Dahla first time...tgok penyu telor pun idok....tgok telor penyu je adoo....eh...melalut plak...bukan nk ckp psl tu pun... So, here's a question, how much time and things do you pack when travelling? simple ? so- so ? or in my case, I'm bringing everything! Don't be ashamed of yourself...Tell ya a lil' secret, I'm that insecure too... Don't know how and why...even travelling for one day makes me anxious...excited of course, but I would pack and unpack and pack till I'm satisfied. Talk about OCD. Whatever it is, I'm glad that I could travel in style. Huge huge thanks to supermodel's secrets for everything that makes me travel like a celebrity. This is me packing for a day..people always says that tr...
Hello & Salam Beauties:) I'm wishing all Selamat Hari Raya, may everyday of our life full with happiness. I felt blessed since being a blogger, as you work hard to write a good post and somehow I felt rewarded for each of my sincere writing... Thanks a lot lot lot for reading, commenting and following or just visiting my blog. It's such a wonderful feelings to know each and everyone that I came to know out of blogging. It 's such a fun ride and I'm wishing to continue blogging till I couldn't type anymore :).. First of all I'm congratulating JUNE M!! for winning in Hishop Mask Giveaway!! I just love love surprises! and one of it would be the thrill of receiving and unboxing a beauty box! I have tried Bag of Love , Cosmobox , Modbox and Natta Cosme beauty bag . and Now, it is the turn for my special blind date with http://www.thelilacbox.com/ Even their introductions make you excited about having a blind date! 'Oh, did we mention we put only ...
Hello Beauties! It's pretty awesome to finally own a set of professional makeup brushes. Thanks to Natta Cosme. CERRO QREEN Cosmetic Make-up Brush Set is in pink color with 18 pieces of make up brushes in it carrying different functions aim to beautify your make up. The case bag designed in the lovely pink matches the taste of most women; the brushes are made in the lovely pink and graceful black to bring out your awesome taste and elegance, and at the same time satisfying your beauty needs. Yes, you heard em. It's 18 brushes with different function. Remember yesterday's tutorial? I use only half of it. What do I think of the brushes? I love it all the way. The brush are so soft and easy to clean. As I mention before, natural hair would pick up less product compared to synthetic hair. However, the finishing is smooth. Cleaning the brushes would be easy but would takes time to dry same like human hair. If you're interested to have this do vis...
Comments
Post a Comment
Hello & Salam pretty awesome! Thanks for stopping by, don't just be a silent reader here but be the friendly one because it's all about sharing. We took our time to read you comments and try to reply ASAP. Every comments is really important to us and thanks a lot for your effort. You're the best!