Still Raya OOTD


Before i start, I would like to officially apologize on not posting last week. I am currently in the midst of adapting in my new job. Yes im working. And yes i change job. From where to where? Honestly, i don't really comfortable to disclose mu personal life here, but if we ever hangout.... ask me. I would love to answer. 

So this time Raya OOTD is actually a bit special, coz this outfit was sent tailored with my own designs (honestly, i copy some other popular designers) kahkahkah. But hey, still effort! On researching, buying the material, sent to the tailor and pretty much paid. Effort! 

Kindly invite me to your open house. Im always hungry. 

K bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natta Cosme Beauty Bag October

Fun and safe with Dettol; pH Balanced Bodywash

{REVIEW} Travelling in style with Supermodel's Secrets: Ke Ganu kite and it's Breastpinktober!!